PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Combine winners/losres from PFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen of Hughes, it looks like he has very little interest/ability to play the run. I'd be wary of that.

Does anybody remember Hughes' arm length measurement from the combine? Perhaps if it was above average, it could help compensate for his lack of ideal height. I'm hoping he lasts into the 2nd round, because he sounds like a smart kid who gets it, and I would love to have the opportunity to draft him with one of those picks.

I'm glad someone else noticed how much of a self-promoter Weatherspoon was during the combine. He is a bad fit here not only on the field , but off the field also.

Speaking of bad fits, Eric Norwood does nothing for me either.

Does anybody remember Hughes' arm length measurement from the combine? Perhaps if it was above average, it could help compensate for his lack of ideal height. I'm hoping he lasts into the 2nd round, because he sounds like a smart kid who gets it, and I would love to have the opportunity to draft him with one of those picks.

I'm glad someone else noticed how much of a self-promoter Weatherspoon was during the combine. He is a bad fit here not only on the field , but off the field also.

I'm hoping we grab Hughes in the 2nd if Cody is off the board, As far as Weatherspoon, that kid had a phenomenal combine and I'm looking forward to his pro day. I can't rule him out as one of our guys. I would promote myself too if I was in his situation with all that money on the line.

Hughes has 33" arms. That's nearly as long as some offensive linemen.

Hughes has 33" arms. That's nearly as long as some offensive linemen.

Thanks. Do you remember the link to that info? The "combine" link on nfl.com only shows "top performers", not all of the performers, and I'd like to know the results of all of the tests & all of the drills & all of the measurements.

Great link. I was especially interested in the takes on Dunlap and Haden, two Florida guys.

Great link. I was especially interested in the takes on Dunlap and Haden, two Florida guys.

I notcied that as well.

But if Haden is going to run poorly, then he has to expect it is going to cost him a ton of money. If he drops to #22, what will BB do?

I notcied that as well.

But if Haden is going to run poorly, then he has to expect it is going to cost him a ton of money. If he drops to #22, what will BB do?

The two words which caught my eye the most regarding Haden were overinvolved father. Meddling parents tend to be a problem over a player's career.

The two words which caught my eye the most regarding Haden were overinvolved father. Meddling parents tend to be a problem over a player's career.

Excellent point. Where is Haden's agent? He nees to get involved with this ASAP.

I was really hoping Matthews would slip to our first second round pick... looks like thats out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots