PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Combine Talk: Tight Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips u4.77 both times.

Pettigrew just lost some serious dough.

Quinn u4.87/4.89

Pettigrew third time, u4.87 with a better start.

Somehow, Pettigrew got a third 40 run, and put up 4.87.

I wouldn't mind the Pats looking at Nelson. The knock on him was his blocking, but he did extremely well at the Senior Bowl.

Loadholt looked like he had a load.

Man, half of those tight ends didn't even do the drill properly. How many times does the guy need to say "TOE TAP AND GO OUT OF BOUNDS" before they get it?

Bear Pascoe u4.97

Anyone know anything about him??? NFL net said he is from Fresno and really good blocker....I think they said 4th rd prospect

sounds interesting

What a time for the feed to go out. Looks like I'm not watching any more combine coverage unless they get it back up and running.

Casey looked decent in the gauntlet.

Damn, the live streaming is gone and we're at the mercy of the suck TV coverage.

Richard Quinn looked really good in the gauntlet.

Morrah was okay.

There's some combine coverage on nfl.com. I'm worried if Cook is another Watson type, I'd stay away. We don't need 2 of the same thing. Shawn Nelson has run surprisingly well. Couple this with his Senior Bowl performance and he will be moving up draft boards. Casey didn't run tremendously fast but depending on how well he runs his routes and his hands along with his blocking, he still might be a viable prospect for us. 4.7 isn't bad for a TE.

Nelson needed to get prodded to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back