PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Combine statistics frustration.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Why aren't the final stats available somewhere? So far on NFL site it is only the top times and the real bummer is the combine has it's own site - are data entry operators on strike or something? There are some guys that interest me later in the draft and would like to see their times etc. End of rant......

Knew NFLDRAFTCOUNTDOWN had a combine link and it now looks like they are filling in the info.

Interesting. They have Cromartie at 4.41

bosfan said:
Knew NFLDRAFTCOUNTDOWN had a combine link and it now looks like they are filling in the info.
Aren't they listing just 40 times with height/weight? I've been looking for 3-cones, etc. for all 330 players. NFL.com has started adding Pro-day data, they had to DBs for Southern Methodist up when I checked early this a.m. I'm waiting to see if they provide prospect profiles again, I found those very useful last year.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Aren't they listing just 40 times with height/weight? I've been looking for 3-cones, etc. for all 330 players. NFL.com has started adding Pro-day data, they had to DBs for Southern Methodist up when I checked early this a.m. I'm waiting to see if they provide prospect profiles again, I found those very useful last year.

I'm just counting on nfldraftscout to post their incomparable charts soon...

In fact, I think I might start a whole extra thread on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back