Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Surprised this wasn't up yesterday..

NFL scouting combine invitations are out | National Football Post

Also, Weslye Saunders has been declared ineligible for the Combine and Draft due to failing to file the proper paperwork.

So, who got "snubbed"?? Who should we be focusing on at their Pro Day, now?

I thought they did a pretty good job this season of getting the invites out to the right people. A few names from smaller schools were left off as usual. But noone that really just screamed combine.

2011 JBS Scouting Combine Snubs

My favorite part of this list: the unique names. I hope we draft Quintorris Jones ;)

My favorite part of this list: the unique names. I hope we draft Quintorris Jones ;)

Considering that Quintorris is part Julio's middle name I wouldn't mind drafting him either. He's the 2nd best wr in this draft. Julio Quintorris Lopez Jones:)

Considering that Quintorris is part Julio's middle name I wouldn't mind drafting him either. He's the 2nd best wr in this draft. Julio Quintorris Lopez Jones:)

Maybe we should start referring to players exclusively by their middle names so that no one knows who we're talking about.

For instance, remember when we had that great 3-4 D-line:
Markeith - Lamar - Vershaun?

So, who got "snubbed"?? Who should we be focusing on at their Pro Day, now?

Where's the Rimington Trophy winner, Jake Kirkpatrick?

Last edited:
Here's Bunting's take on snubs:

NFL Combine snub list | National Football Post

I was really hoping to see Keiser

I guaranty that the Patriots see him (a 6-5 250 pound kid from Stanford who's played a year in a 3-4? Yeah they'll look into him), so at best this increases the chances that he slides more than he should because people don't have combine numbers for him.

Here's Bunting's take on snubs:

NFL Combine snub list | National Football Post

I was really hoping to see Keiser

Disappointing to see David Carter (UCLA) snubbed - 6044/297, 33.8" arms, 4.96 proj 40, nothing but good notes in Shrine Game practices (NE scouts reportedly interviewed him there). Only became a starter as a senior in 2010 after Brian Price left.

Guessing, though that the Pats will catch him again at the UCLA Pro Day while taking another look at Ayers. I wonder if they'll also be looking at soph TE Joseph Fauria (6'7"/259) while they're out there. Yeah, Christan's nephew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down