PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colvin on WEEI @ 1:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Colvin On EEI @ 1:00 pm

The two of them have always been pretty tight...
1601992565_e10c501396.jpg

This made my day. Thanks metaphors.

he needs to be in fold next season. Lets look at the facts: when healthy he was our most productive OLB in 3 years. He is not old (32 as of sept of 09). He is still fast and if you see him upclose like I have you can tell he is built for speed. Him on one side with ADT on the other side will be a great pass rush. The one thing no one is thinking about is when RC was a starter 2 years ago in this system ADT was just begining and was playing inside most of the time. Now that ADT is back on the outside and making himself into a beast this would allow RC to be a speed rusher on the outside and not get double teamed. SIGN Rosey NOW!!

Last edited:

Now he is talking about the SB match up

and really giving credit to the Steelers de and not so much to the Cardnals and is talking a little about the Cards-Pats match up.

He was saying how the Cards Playoff wins have been VS 4-3 teams and that they could struggle vs a 3-4 team where it will be harder to pick out the rushers. Really interesting to hear him go into the differences between the 2. Nothing we haven't heard before but still fun and interesting to hear it from a player.

HAHAHA they were talking about Ellis Hobbs III who just had a kid Ellis Hobbs IV

Signbabyhobbs anyone???

Talking about how Ellis talks about Ellis in the third person and how he is real confident in himself......pretty funny stuff

For someone who gets burned and picked on a lot, Ellis doesn't waver in his confidence. I admire that about him. I hope he improves.

If Colvin can walk onto the team straight off the streets and start contributing solidly within weeks imagine what he can still do with a full TC. If the price is right, we can use him next year.

I don't think Colvin should go on EEI any longer.

Last year he was on in February, seemed content and in good spirits, and was cut the next day.

I don't think Colvin should go on EEI any longer.

Last year he was on in February, seemed content and in good spirits, and was cut the next day.

Ehh...

He did a good job. He just needs to realize that saying "balls" is not always the right decision to make on the air.

Well, what did he say about playing next season? Anyone hear the broadcast?

Now he is talking about the SB match up

and really giving credit to the Steelers de and not so much to the Cardnals and is talking a little about the Cards-Pats match up.

He was saying how the Cards Playoff wins have been VS 4-3 teams and that they could struggle vs a 3-4 team where it will be harder to pick out the rushers. Really interesting to hear him go into the differences between the 2. Nothing we haven't heard before but still fun and interesting to hear it from a player.

HAHAHA they were talking about Ellis Hobbs III who just had a kid Ellis Hobbs IV

Signbabyhobbs anyone???

Talking about how Ellis talks about Ellis in the third person and how he is real confident in himself......pretty funny stuff

Might as well. He probably has an inch or two on his "old man" already.:D

The draft will have a lot to do with Rosie's future in NE.

I've always liked the guy - A part of me wants him back and another part (the more rational side) hopes we draft ourselves into a position where we do not need him.

Me too. He would be a great depth/speed dial guy, though. I would love to have him back in the organization next year in one role or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back