PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colvin hits his prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGameguy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Roosevelt Colvin did his best Exorcist impersonation tonight. He was a man possessed! I know the first two to two and a half years were a little slow, but he's come on stron this season and the last. His emotion seems to carry the defense when they need a boost, and he played great in pursuing Rivers. When I read a quote by Peter King calling him one of the greatest FA signings of all time this summer, I thought that was a little strong. If he stays playing like this, that praise my ring true.

Colvin played great, and how long ago was it that the LBs were being referred to as the achilles heel of the team due to age? The unit played well, and I'll take that rotation with their experience over any unit in the league right now.

Colvin played great, and how long ago was it that the LBs were being referred to as the achilles heel of the team due to age? The unit played well, and I'll take that rotation with their experience over any unit in the league right now.

BIG Props to Rosie tonight. Good to see he has bounced back from the crushing injury a couple yrs back.

Rosie and Adalius are monsters ! Once we get Sey in the mix, lookout

Rosie was unbelievable tonight! Great game for him. However, there was a moment when I thought he'd be adding to the scandal quotient, lying on the ground so long with Rivers! What was he proposing, marriage or the best route out of town?????

^And he followed that up with a sack by beating McNeil and causing a fumble to boot. What a game and despite his demeanor during Sports Final interviews, this is one tough guy and a leader on this defense.

Anyone still want to cut the guy?

Colvin was great and really did well, but i was thrilled with Adalius' int and return, gotta love that speed

Rosie was unbelievable tonight! Great game for him. However, there was a moment when I thought he'd be adding to the scandal quotient, lying on the ground so long with Rivers! What was he proposing, marriage or the best route out of town?????

Honestly, I think Rosie was telling him that he should keep his mouth shut and EARN respect instead of flapping his gums and thinking he DESERVED respect.

Colvin held Rivers down for a little after that 2nd sack was probably my favorite moment of the game.

He basically told him that the pats own him and he wasn't going to do anything that game. I'm sure he said something along those lines because Rivers got up pissed.....

Rosie, Adalus and the rest of the LB crew have turned it up a notch this year, they also seem to be using the OLB's a little different this year.. with the advent of a very versatile A Thomas, this gives us even more flexibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes