Welcome to PatsFans.com

Columbia Univ & The Iranian Creep

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

Far Left Wing Liberalism has got to be the most screwed up batty dishonest lifestyle in the world.

Columbia University a Far Left Liberal Cesspool goes insane if an American Cop slaps a savage murdering criminals face.

Two weeks ago in Iran the Government publicy STONED A HUMAN BEING TO DEATH as punishment for being a prostitute, now this dirty Communist Left Wing College is inviting the President of that country, that STONES PEOPLE TO DEATH to speak at their Sh!tty Liberal College :confused:

They show more respect for a dirty little murdering savage dictaor that wants to kill them than they do their own President.
    F-cking Scum Columbia.

It will be interesting to see if the Little Iranian Bastard is treated as Disgustedly and Rotten as America's Minutemen were.
    :bricks:

2. Bill Belichick

Bill Belichick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If liberals had any brains...they wouldnt be liberals!

3. Snake

Snake Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm a devout liberal and I totally disagree this guy should be allowed to go anywhere except where UN delegates go and to and from the airport. He should be allowed nowhere else on our soil. I can't understand why he was given a visa to begin with. He is an enemy of our country.

He is not a citizen and does not enjoy the same rights as citizens. He is a sworn enemy of this country who was a participant in the administration that took American hostages. We have no diplomatic relations with Iran, no embassy in their country..anymore, and this guy has sworn to wipe from the face of the earth a democratic country that wants to exist in peace. He seeks nuclear technology to build nuclear weapons for use on western infidels. His government wages a proxy war against our soldiers in Iraq.

He is an opportunist, a terrorist, and a sworn enemy of this country, and Columbia is providing him with what is now a national forum for him to build creds among his own people. Columbia U is making a huge mistake.

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +563 / 22 / -19

It's completely appropriate for universities to host controversial people. At the same time, it's completely appropriate for Americans to protest, even protest so much that that he be physically blocked from speaking. That's how our system works. The government should not be involved in blocking our access to ideas, even detestable ideas. Further, the fact is every time Ahmadinejad speaks, he does more harm than good for his cause. Let him speak or try to speak. You have nothing to worry about.

5. Snake

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

His cause is not in this country, but what he does here, and even the fact he is being allowed to speak, is beaucoups victory among his people. He's after some political currency, and we are subsidizing his political currency.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

You sound like a sensible liberal the old democratic party was loaded with them years ago, I was a democrat back then when the Far Left Hollywood Liberals hijacked them I left them.

The screwy liberal of today doesn't believe in drawing a line and saying enough is enough, they will go along with most anything that is Anti American and Anti White Christian.

Liberal students threw pies at Ann Coulter, Columbia Students were disgraceful to the Minutemen who are trying to keep criminals out of America and here is another one that Jessie Jackoff & Sharpton overlooked,

News
    "An African-American member of the Minuteman Project who was harassed and taunted with the "N-word" during a speech at Columbia University has filed police reports as the first step in a lawsuit against the New York City institution."
    http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52428

I hope Americans will raise hell in NYC when the little Iranian Scum Bastard goes to College.

7. Patters

Ratings:
    +563 / 22 / -19

You're point is well taken, but don't you think he gets political currency either way. He either shows his countrymen that we're not as free as we claim or he gets a stage at a college campus. Also, I'd like him to speak because the fact is he has considerable support in Iran and it would be helpful to understand where he coming from to see if there is common ground, and to hopefully make it at least a little more difficult for Bush to go to war against Iran.

8. Snake

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think we can safely say there are whack jobs at either end of the continuum. I'd toss a pie in Coulter's horse face as well...she's the ditzy end of the whack right.

The Minutemen is not an especially well-thought of organization...especially here in California. There is a great deal of internal back biting, and their credibility as to what exactly they are doing is in question. Bottom line with the illegals...if there are no jobs for them, they will not come.

The Iranian whack should have been allowed to speak only to the NYC fire fighters and police force.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

He wouldn't request to speak juist to NYPD or NY Fire, Muslims all over the world would denounce him for it and accuse him of being a Traitor he wanted to Lay A Wreath at the site because he then would have been considered a "Great One" because every Muslim in the world would have known that the Wreath wasn't laid for the "Hated Infedels" it was Laid for the Arab Bastard Mohammad Atta and his gang of savages who also died there.

This little Muslim Pig from Iran would never speak to the Firefighters or Cops and they would never listen to him.

Yesterday a Columbia Univ spokesman said they would have allowed Hitler to speak there, imagine what these rotten bastards are teaching our kids, Al Qaeda must love America's Colleges.

10. Snake

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was being sarcastic...they would probably shoot him.

11. Patters

Ratings:
    +563 / 22 / -19

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3639405&page=1

Yet despite objections like Malzburg's, Columbia has resisted calls to cancel the event.

"Iran is an important country. And like it or not, we are going to have to deal with it," said Dean John Coatsworth of Columbia's School of International and Public Affairs this morning on "Good Morning America Weekend Edition." "We are not giving him a platform. He has plenty of platforms."

"We are going to have to deal with people like this in the real world," he said. "We need to know more about this guy and what he stands for. And we need to challenge him when we can."

"I think he'll be received civilly and courteously and then people will ask him the hardest questions they can think of," he said.

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

I know but I had to get my two cents in, the Fire & Cops would never listen to the little rat.

Columbia can have him, whos going to protect him besides his own people, does the American taxpayer have to pay for his security.

Will Bush be speaking at any Iranian schools in the future :singing:

It's to bad Jeffrey Dahmer is dead he could have spoken at Columbia also.

If your a Far Left Anti American America's Colleges love you.

13. upstart

upstart Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Diplomatic immunity be damned. The second he gets off the plane, hustle his ass off to Gitmo

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

Gitmo is to good for him, they eat Lemon Chicken and Lobsters down there, they have Muslims over in Afghanistan surrendering to Americans saying "send me to Gitmo"

15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +894 / 7 / -3

Not enough people understand how shrewd these loonies are politically. This is a huge propoganda tool for him back at home, and globally. PErsonally, I think we screw up when we tell him to go to hell. I'd have let him go to Disneyworld if he wanted to. I'd just tell him to call Blackwater if he was looking for some protection. I can't stand the guy, but we're not playing the game correctly. People are rightfully upset, as am I at this assclown, but taking the high road would have been wiser here. As for Columbia U, lets see if they let anyone crash the stage like they've done in the past. I'm going to guess they won't.

16. Real World

Ratings:
    +894 / 7 / -3

Common ground? The man is a terrorist, and the type of person you've clearly shown you despise. Not to mention you wouldn't be alive if you lived under his rule. He's a religious loon who cares nothing for anyone's rights but those which he claims Allah & his government permit. That aside, I am on your side in letting him here, and not restricting his ability to roam free. We look intolerant when we tell him to go to hell. It's what Americans feel and want, but it reinforces the views of the SP's in his region. That we are the eeeeeeeeeeevil US of A. Let the guy speak, and protest him vigorously at every stop.

17. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

Murdering Dictators such as this, have to be admitted to the United States as they are "head of state" and as such are allowed access to the United Nations.

They are all admitted with full dipolmatic immunity, HOWEVER THEIR TRAVEL IS RESTRICTED TO A 25 MILE RADIUS OF COLUMBUS CIRCLE. So this puts other American hating liberal institutions such as Harvard or Stanford or Cal. Berkely at a real disadvantage for speakers who share thier views.

Just one more reason to get the US out of the UN, and get the UN out of the US!!!

Do you have any idea what that real estate is worth? Let alone the number of criminals we could instanly remove from our shores.

18. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

Once again the left shows themselves to be incapable of embarassment!

The Dean says that Columbia is simply offering all views, this is the SAME MAN WHO AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE STUDENT BODY, has kept the 60-s ban of the ROTC from the Campus.

So much for "diverisity", sooner or later Webster's is going to have to change the definition of diversity from it's current one to "liberal thinking only".

19. Real World

Ratings:
    +894 / 7 / -3

20. Patters

Ratings:
    +563 / 22 / -19

That's great. I love all the ignorant posts that accompany the video. I'm not sure if Ahmadinejad arouses quite that much passion, plus I imagine there are other security issues at play. But, I would be awfully proud to be an American if a group of students effectively protested him. He has the right to speak, and I'd especially like to hear how he responds to questions, but if he's blocked by civil disobedience, that's okay too.