Welcome to PatsFans.com

Colts should fear Seymour, Warren and Colvin

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by marcus, Jan 17, 2007.

1. marcus

marcus On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Amazing, how all the talk is centering about how the Patriots should fear Peyton, Marvin, Reggie, Joseph and Dwight.
    The implication is out there that the Patriots are Tom Brady, BB and 51 no bodys.

The truth is that Richard, Ty and Rosie have a chance to step up for a monster game. Especially Richard...he is being paid COLOSSAL dollars. Now is the time for that return on investment.
    Simply put...if the Patriots can pressure Peyton...they win this game going away.
    Seymour has had a solid season..but still waiting for that spectacular performance. This is the game to do it.
    These three gys and Vincent are the strength of teh defense and they CAN dominate this game. This is the best cahnce for a Pats victory.

2. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +40 / 2 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Yeah, but didn't they play in November and Manning still managed to throw so many completions even under pressure?

I think the worry is because Peyton manages to get all those big yards easily and keep the chains moving against us whereas our offense seem to be inconsistent.

Consistent or not, I don't care as long as we win.

Go PATS!

3. QB12

QB12 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -6

#12 Jersey

Seymour had a bad game against the Chargers and their rookie left tackle, who, by the way, after the game, was a late addition to the Pro Bowl. Seymour's due to play much better Sunday.

QB12

4. TomBrady'sGoat

TomBrady'sGoat 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I don't see how manning can possibly replicate his november performance. he was completing passes while falling down. we have much more evidence showing him failing under the same pressure.

when he pulled those plays out of his butt his confidence grew, rather than waning. it was also the regular season. make it a postseason game and figure that he misses one or two of those and the Manning Face will make an appearance. at that point the game is already won.

5. Flying Fungi

Flying Fungi In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Vincent?

BB counts for a roster spot?

Speak to me of Reche's worthlessness, or how much we miss Vinatieri...

6. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Another Charger in the pro bowl? Why don't they just send the whole ****-ing team, let them wear the powder blues, have Bambi Alworth flip the coin and have Dan Fouts announce the game. I have gotten more sick of the Chargers in a couple of weeks than I ever was of the Colts, Dolphins or Jets.