PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts shopping Robert Mathis (pats involved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people keep posting on this thread.

I wish it would, but it ain't happening.

I tend to agree. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a rental at all. Beyond that I see the Pats moving back to a 34 base next season. I kind of felt BB hinted at it with his interview with Sirious last week. In a 34 Mathis would be all but useless if thats the direction they are going.

Tell me...is it sleepy out there in TaCOMA?

Giving up a 3rd would be worth it, the Pats are trying to win a title this year. It would be worth the risk, but I don't know about anything higher than a 3rd.

Giving up a 3rd would be worth it, the Pats are trying to win a title this year. It would be worth the risk, but I don't know about anything higher than a 3rd.
To be honest, I'd rather throw a 2nd and a 3rd at Minnesota for Jared Allen just for his mullet alone.

Re: Colts not shopping Robert Mathis (pats not involved)

Maybe by 4PM Tuesday after the trading deadline passes some mod will decide to mercifully lock this by then 20 some odd page thread based on some mediots baseless musing that a team should trade two players...about four days after they should have. :rolleyes:

Agreed. People should stop posting on this thread. Just a distraction.

Re: Unsubstantiated Media Rumor Colts shopping Robert Mathis (pats not involved)

Maybe by 4PM Tuesday after the trading deadline passes some mod will decide to mercifully lock this by then 20 some odd page thread based on some mediots baseless musing that a team should trade two players...about four days after they should have. :rolleyes:

At least mods should change title to "Unsubstantiated Media Opinion Colts shopping..."

Get this done.

But seriously, I doubt Polian's gonna help the Pats go win another SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back