PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts sell ad on practice jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Colts sell ad on practice jerseys | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

The Indianapolis Colts will adopt the NFL's hottest fashion trend when the team conducts the opening workout of its 2009 training camp in Terre Haute on Aug. 3. The Colts have finalized an agreement to wear an Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance patch on the left shoulder of their practice jerseys.

I didn't realize the Jets and Giants had already worked out deals. Actually I'm somewhat surprised the Pats haven't worked out a deal with somebody yet. The Krafts tend to be ahead of the curve in regards to business deals such as this that could bring in some additional revenue. I could see them working out a deal with Shaw's Supermarkets, CVS, one of the radio or television stations, for example.

How about the Gillette Company as a sponsor ;)

Wouldn't surprise me to see NFL teams looking like Nascar racers in a few years. With ads all over their uniforms. Will be a horrible thing, IMO. But its probably coming.

Colts sell ad on practice jerseys | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

I didn't realize the Jets and Giants had already worked out deals. Actually I'm somewhat surprised the Pats haven't worked out a deal with somebody yet. The Krafts tend to be ahead of the curve in regards to business deals such as this that could bring in some additional revenue. I could see them working out a deal with Shaw's Supermarkets, CVS, one of the radio or television stations, for example.
"Fashion Trend"? Maybe they can sell their PJ ads to Talbots.

As long as it isn't game jerseys, who cares? Teams like the Patriots have corporate sponsors for everything from the parking lots to the urinals. It is a good way to generate revenue. I don't bemoan any team that looks for new revenue streams as long as it isn't offputting to the fans.

As long as it isn't game jerseys, who cares? Teams like the Patriots have corporate sponsors for everything from the parking lots to the urinals. It is a good way to generate revenue. I don't bemoan any team that looks for new revenue streams as long as it isn't offputting to the fans.

Who is the official sponser of the New England Patriots urinals?

I'm just surprised that Peyton hasn't worked his own individual deal for wearing advertisements on his jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots