PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts re-sign Klecko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that works that hard deserves a job. Good for him.

he shouldve resigned with the pats, so that he couldve made it 4 rings in 5 years

How often did he actually play defense?

I'm really happy for the fat tub of goo; the Dolts just locked down another Super Bowl win with that brilliant signing, talk about stealing all the Patriots free agent signing thunder of recent weeks.....

How often did he actually play defense?

Not very much. If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere between 5-10 plays a game in backup of Booger. Similar to Wright with you guys, but Wright is probably the better DT. He can't catch passes though!:)

Not very much. If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere between 5-10 plays a game in backup of Booger. Similar to Wright with you guys, but Wright is probably the better DT. He can't catch passes though!:)

Klecko was a real team player and a nice guy. He was just too small to play in this defense but it looks like the Colts are a better fit for him. And he didn't need to catch passes here because we have Mike Vrabel for that!

Last edited:
I'm really happy for the fat tub of goo; the Dolts just locked down another Super Bowl win with that brilliant signing, talk about stealing all the Patriots free agent signing thunder of recent weeks.....

Beat me to it.
Anyway, now Mangini can't sign him, giving all Jets fans a wicked pissah bonah

See the Colts are big time players in free agency, even if it is just resigning their own.

The key word is "big", as in big tub of goo...............

Klecko is a great example of hard work and playing to your capabilities. He was always a class act with the Pats and I am happy for him and wish him, not the Colts, the best (except for when the Pats are in town).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back