Colts place G Ryan Lilja and LB Tyjuan Hagler on reserve/PUP list

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/home_NFL.aspx

Colts placed G Ryan Lilja and LB Tyjuan Hagler on the reserve/PUP list, meaning they are ineligible to play the first six weeks of the season.

With Jeff Saturday out, the Colts offensive line could struggle early in the season. Hagler's move was expected.

Tough loss for the o-line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, at least we don't root for the Bears! (here at Coltsfans.com)

Jamie Silva and his hair makes the Colts roster.

I watched him in 3 pre-season games, he was solid. Knew we should have brought him in................

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilja out 6 weeks, Saturday out 4-6 and Jake Scott is gone...Does this mean Indys ENTIRE interior OL is different from last year? Also, who are their 3 replacements? Anyone got any info on those guys?

Early in the year Indy faces Chi, Min, Jax 3 very strong teams up the middle. This could really hurt them, although its Indy so they will probably just plug it and go 13-3 like they did last year without Tarik Glenn, Harrison and even Freeney for 1/2 the year....

Lilja out 6 weeks, Saturday out 4-6 and Jake Scott is gone...Does this mean Indys ENTIRE interior OL is different from last year? Also, who are their 3 replacements? Anyone got any info on those guys?

Early in the year Indy faces Chi, Min, Jax 3 very strong teams up the middle. This could really hurt them, although its Indy so they will probably just plug it and go 13-3 like they did last year without Tarik Glenn, Harrison and even Freeney for 1/2 the year....

Mudd will work something out as always. Manning makes the line look good with his quick release.We kept 4 TEs though, two are blockers. So I assume thats for help if the line struggles.
Our tackles are in place, Ugoh and Diem. We will have Charlie Johnson at LG. (he seems to play everywhere, at LT and RT the last few years and at guard). A backup from last year at RG. And a new center.

Oh and we cut Gray and Lorenzen and just kept Manning and Sorgi.:D

I just want everyone back for November when the tough stretch comes.:) The first 6 or 7 games we have don't scare me.

Jamie Silva and his hair makes the Colts roster.

I watched him in 3 pre-season games, he was solid. Knew we should have brought him in................

His hair is awesome.:D He is great on special teams.

Would not shock me if the Colts resign OG/C Gandy who was released by the Broncos. Until about 3 months ago he was a Colt and did a good job with us.

Last edited:
His hair is awesome.:D He is great on special teams.

Would not shock me if the Colts resign OG/C Gandy who was released by the Broncos. Until about 3 months ago he was a Colt and did a good job with us.

Just don't go after Willie Anderson, he's our next RT

Mudd will work something out as always. Manning makes the line look good with his quick release.We kept 4 TEs though, two are blockers. So I assume thats for help if the line struggles.
Our tackles are in place, Ugoh and Diem. We will have Charlie Johnson at LG. (he seems to play everywhere, at LT and RT the last few years and at guard). A backup from last year at RG. And a new center.

Oh and we cut Gray and Lorenzen and just kept Manning and Sorgi.:D

I just want everyone back for November when the tough stretch comes.:) The first 6 or 7 games we have don't scare me.

Let's hope your actual team doesn't feel that way. I wouldn't look past the Vikings or Jags. As far as any of the other teams, let's say they are capable of ruining your year if that patched up OL can't protect your franchise.

This could be really bad for Manning and the Colts. The worst thing for a pure pocket passer like Manning is to have a lot of questions about all three of his interior linemen. Even with his quick release, Manning cannot do much if his interior protection sucks.

The Colts may get lucky and the rookies/young guys they plug in in the three interior linemen spots may get up to speed quickly and at least be adequet. If not, the Colts could be in for a long season.

I have been on record saying this is the year that the Jags take the division from the Colts. I think the interior offensive line of the Colts will be a big reason for that if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes