PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts/Pats contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

workhorse

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Which front office will make the more unpredictable (and possibly initially frustrating) first round pick? Both teams have areas that would be somewhat obvious to address with their first pick, who will pass on it? I can easily see the Colts passing on one of the big 4 running backs and trading out of the first round and draft defense. I can't believe it's finally time for the draft, this has taken forever this year. Have a fun draft.

workhorse said:
Which front office will make the more unpredictable (and possibly initially frustrating) first round pick? Both teams have areas that would be somewhat obvious to address with their first pick, who will pass on it? I can easily see the Colts passing on one of the big 4 running backs and trading out of the first round and draft defense. I can't believe it's finally time for the draft, this has taken forever this year. Have a fun draft.
Wow, your FO is as unpredictable as ours? lol
If you guys don't take a back I'd be surprised. Enjoy.

we are more wild and unpredictable..

both teams had a CB in most mocks last year..Marlin Jackson..Corey Webster. you got Jacskon.. and we got some OL by the name of Logan Mankins

CrazyDave said:
Wow, your FO is as unpredictable as ours? lol
If you guys don't take a back I'd be surprised. Enjoy.

I think the Polian is more unpredictable when it comes to the draft. He gets blasted every year by the fans, but when it's all said and done most agree that he does a pretty darn job.

I think that there is a massive difference between draft comprehension between the two teams. While I like Dungy as a guy, he is not BB. It isnt wild when you have Albert Eistien coming up with E=mc2 and everybody has no idea what he is talking about. BB, SP, and OF have a totally different outlook and level of understanding than the league.

Remix 6 said:
we are more wild and unpredictable..

both teams had a CB in most mocks last year..Marlin Jackson..Corey Webster. you got Jacskon.. and we got some OL by the name of Logan Mankins

When the Colts took Reggie Wayne everyone had them going defense, defense, defense. Samething with Dallas Clark. Trading out of the first round to take a 5'9" DB out of Iowa that had a broken foot who turned out to be Bob Sanders. When the took Edge over Ricky Williams, noooobody saw that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back