PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

COLTS OWNER: I HAVEN’T BEEN PUSHING ROGER GOODELL WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irsay be like...

62116431.jpg

Don't believe anything this dope fiend says.

The word of a confirmed repeated liar is no word at all.
Say what you want about both of these owners, however, I'll give the Ravens' owner credit for paying lip service respect.

Irsay is factually more likely than not the sleaziest NFL owner. He is factually guilty of "cheating", guilty of a felony, and it is rarely refuted he used his influential NFL position to tailor the rules to his, and his team alone, benefit. If you can't win on the field then win using a group of scumbags huddled in a backroom somewhere.
There is little doubt in my mind the whole keystone kops thing was set in significant motion via Irsay's actions. While I'd bet the mortgage payment Harbaugh was the genesis (Harbaugh is the major crybaby, poor loser within the coaching ranks), Irsay is demonstrably the kind of low character type that would cause a reeking fiasco like this. He is the type who would smear others for his own personal gain.

But even this sleazy crumb is just the circus sideshow. Regardless of these children throwing their tantrum because they lost, Goodell is the culprit, period. So, hopefully, one day Irsay, Goodell and their whole slimy lot will get their just desserts. If it happens I'll sleep well that night believing 'damn! karma may just be real'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots