IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Dungy wants his players to practice like WARRIORS...LEAN & MEAN. :D

JapanTT.jpg

Last edited:
Too funny, 'Nut.......too funny! The guy on the left looks like Petunia Manning after throwing an INT to a Patriots defender.

F.B.N. said:
Dungy wants his players to practice like WARRIORS...LEAN & MEAN. :D

JapanTT.jpg
:rofl:..............:rofl: Gives new meaning to "all dressed up and no where to go!"

the little guy reminds me of Steve Smith

I heard those Colts postgame parties get a little out of hand!

Coast2CoastPatsFan said:
Too funny, 'Nut.......too funny! The guy on the left looks like Petunia Manning after throwing an INT to a Patriots defender.

What does the one of Brady throwing perfect passes to the Denver secondary look like????

Hi_ImTomBrady said:
What does the one of Brady throwing perfect passes to the Denver secondary look like????

Looks to me like extra motivation for the Pats to go on another championship run.

Coast2CoastPatsFan said:
Looks to me like extra motivation for the Pats to go on another championship run.

LMAO...That run was over a couple year ago. Back to the cellar with the Pats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi_ImTomBrady said:
LMAO...That run was over a couple year ago. Back to the cellar with the Pats.

Keep underestimating the Patriots...........good for us, bad for the rest of the league!!! Anyone who thinks this Patriots dynasty is over has another thing coming to them.

Coast2CoastPatsFan said:
Keep underestimating the Patriots...........good for us, bad for the rest of the league!!! Anyone who thinks this Patriots dynasty is over has another thing coming to them.

What dynasty? 3 wins by 3 points is no dynasty.

Hi_ImTomBrady said:
What dynasty? 3 wins by 3 points is no dynasty.

Doesn't matter. Three championships in a five-year span IS a dynasty. Perhaps you should do a little research on the ColdHardFootballFacts website and learn that the 2003 and 2004 Patriots championship teams rank right up there with the other dynasties such as the 60s Packers, 70s Steelers, 80s 49ers, and 90s Cowboys in terms of average point differential over the course of a season, difficulty of schedule, quality wins, etc. And guess what, this dynasty is not over yet.............I guarantee the Patriots will win another championship before the Doofins ever win one again. BTW, when was the last time the Doofins won a championship? Back when the goal post was positioned on the line-of-scrimmage? Is that the best argument you can come up with? Yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes