PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts mealtdown continues: Dallas Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.benmaller.com/

Clark got booted from a high school basketball game for reportedly yelling at the official in the 3rd quarter.

While this is no big deal, it comes on the heals of Rhodes (FA) being arrested for DUI.

The nation is finding out that the Colts are not gods and are a bunch of losers who the bandwagon fans will turn on soon enough.

It is nice to see a Colt do something wrong. What is next? A holding call on the Oline?

Don't get your hopes up too soon. All he said was something like "Your partner sticks." I guess girls' refs are pretty thin skinned.

Puuuhleeeze

POT KETTLE BLACK

it was a freaking HS game and we don't know exactly what went on.

As for your golden boy Brady... I know all you machismo types in here think it's awesome he goes around enpregnating females..... ( f'in a hell yeah!!!)think about what a great image that is. Nothing better then a child from a dysfunctional non- traditional ( broken) home. Great role model. Rappers and Rapers culture AWESOME!!!!

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/telander/265893,CST-SPT-rick21.article

Puuuhleeeze

POT KETTLE BLACK

As for your golden boy Brady... I know all you machismo types in here think it's awesome he goes around enpregnating females..... ( f'in a hell yeah!!!)think about what a great image that is. Nothing better then a child from a dysfunctional non- traditional ( broken) home. Great role model. Rappers and Rapers culture AWESOME!!!!

This is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever seen typed via a keyboard. And that's saying alot considering they allow Colts fans to use computers.

Way to break those huge stories!

Sorry assclown, I'm in the 5% around here that does care about the Red Sox.

Enlighten me, sit here on the couch and tell me all about how you came to be a Yankees and a Colts fan.

So, been a fan of the Colts since when, the day they beat the Patriots in the AFCCG? If not, tell me all about your long and storied ride as a fan of this terrific team, having been to two AFC Championship games and one Super Bowl the past 36 years prior to this year. Big Mike Pagel fan are you? Come on, show me you've got a pair.

As far as being a Yankees fan, that's an easy one. Losers like you must wear your NY hat with pride, all 26 World Series wins under your belt and all. Should have been 27, but for the biggest choke job in sports history in 2004, a monkey you'll never get off your back.

Why dont' you change your handle to Yankees/Colts/Lakers/Canadiens so you can cement your total assclown status here.

Waiting for your lucid, well written retort you ballbag...............

I find it funny that Colts fans could dish it out before they won anything and play the sympathy card when needed, but they can't seem to handle the spotlight when it's on them. When I read the Indy Star, it constantly has articles on how wholesome the Colts are and how they're all good, god-fearin' people. What a bunch of bull sh%#!! Hate to break it to you guys, but they're as human as everyone else and now any reporter is going to love finding dirt on any one of them even more! The Colts are no longer the virgin at the prom. How they handle themselves will determine what "true champions" they really are!

Puuuhleeeze

POT KETTLE BLACK

Did you graduate from middle school? Dysfunctional? Non-traditional? Traditional in what sense? In Indiana doesn't your mom serve double duty as a mom and an aunt? That's dysfunctional.

Sorry assclown, I'm in the 5% around here that does care about the Red Sox.

Enlighten me, sit here on the couch and tell me all about how you came to be a Yankees and a Colts fan.

So, been a fan of the Colts since when, the day they beat the Patriots in the AFCCG? If not, tell me all about your long and storied ride as a fan of this terrific team, having been to two AFC Championship games and one Super Bowl the past 36 years prior to this year. Big Mike Pagel fan are you? Come on, show me you've got a pair.

As far as being a Yankees fan, that's an easy one. Losers like you must wear your NY hat with pride, all 26 World Series wins under your belt and all. Should have been 27, but for the biggest choke job in sports history in 2004, a monkey you'll never get off your back.

Why dont' you change your handle to Yankees/Colts/Lakers/Canadiens so you can cement your total assclown status here.

Waiting for your lucid, well written retort you ballbag...............

LOL :singing:

This dude is awesome! :rocker:

I like this guy! :rocker:

Also, do you people see the two words Papa Halas and honest to God think the Colts??????????????

Last edited:
And..... I just noticed the guy who made the reply is from..........................

CHICAGO!!!!!

LOL! :singing:

Yankees............Colts...............sounds like a bandwagon beeetch to me.

I find it funny that Colts fans could dish it out before they won anything and play the sympathy card when needed, but they can't seem to handle the spotlight when it's on them. When I read the Indy Star, it constantly has articles on how wholesome the Colts are and how they're all good, god-fearin' people. What a bunch of bull sh%#!! Hate to break it to you guys, but they're as human as everyone else and now any reporter is going to love finding dirt on any one of them even more! The Colts are no longer the virgin at the prom. How they handle themselves will determine what "true champions" they really are!

I can't believe I'm responding to this, but this story really isn't in the spotlight and it's not really dirt.

I can't believe I'm responding to this, but this story really isn't in the spotlight and it's not really dirt.

You''re absolutely right. I'm having trouble finding a reason why this is a big deal to some. It has some humor to it, but it's not exactly a low water mark in Colts history.

Yankees/Colts (or as you will be now known around here; bandwagonballbag); I asked you to enlighten us as to how you became a Yankees/Colts fan, and your brilliant retort was QUOTE LOL....... THIS DUDE IS AWESOME.............I LIKE THIS GUY.........END QUOTE........

Friggin brilliant, yet another troll with an IQ two above plant life............keep up the mediocre work you sackless wonder.

Yankees/Colts (or as you will be now known around here; bandwagonballbag); I asked you to enlighten us as to how you became a Yankees/Colts fan, and your brilliant retort was QUOTE LOL....... THIS DUDE IS AWESOME.............I LIKE THIS GUY.........END QUOTE........

Friggin brilliant, yet another troll with an IQ two above plant life............keep up the mediocre work you sackless wonder.

Bandwagonballbag. Good stuff. I noticed he won't answer the question. He also copied my sig line and inserted Seymour. Only one problemo, Seymour has several sacks in SBs, unlike Dwight "$1.72 million per sack", Freeney, who happens to be right up there with Vick among the most overrated players in football. But he can do the spin move.....

Last edited:

bandwagonballbag!!!! :singing:

you sackless wonder!!!! :singing:

You're a kidder, Double G! You're a real kidder!

:singing: :rocker:

bandwagonballbag!!!! :singing:

you sackless wonder!!!! :singing:

You're a kidder, Double G! You're a real kidder!

:rocker:

No TROLL! Answer his question. Spellbind us with your storied history as a fan of both teams....:bricks:

Somewhere out there, a village is missing it's idiot and his name is Yankees/Colts,aka,bandwagonballbag.

No doubt you are about 15 years old, hope you are having fun playing with your close and play computer.

As one of our more senior posters on this forum likes to say, I suggest you drop by your local car mechanics shop and get that screw tightened.

We all knew this was coming once the Colts broke out of their 36 year funk and finally won the super bowl.

There is really a simple solution; the next time I get down to the toilet in the bronx, I'll look for some pimple faced dweeb with a Dolts jersey on and punch his fycking lights out.

Troll on ballbag.

Bandwagonballbag. Good stuff. I noticed he won't answer the question. He also copied my sig line and inserted Seymour. Only one problemo, Seymour has several sacks in SBs, unlike Dwight "$1.72 million per sack", Freeney, who happens to be right up there with Vick among the most overrated players in football. But he can do the spin move.....

Freeney's pass rush forced several bad throws by Grossman, one of which was intercepted by Hayden and returned for a touchdown. He also recovered a fumble, so it's not like he had ZERO impact on the game. It just didn't show up in the stat sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back