PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts @ Jaguars game discussion [NFL Network] (Pats Playoff Implications)

Status
Not open for further replies.
colts could go all the way IMO . i dont see any team which they cant beat. Denver is like a bye honestly . Pitt and Tenn dont have enough offense. leaves, pats/jets/miami and/or balt.
colts must be thankful that SD is not going to make it.

^

we have weaknesses, but so do all the AFC teams.

I won't even think about that though and what might happen or could in a few weeks. I think our defense is wiped though right now.

It's been a tough season. But, going from 3-4 to 11-4 makes me happy in the meantime.

We should get Gary Brackett back for the playoffs. He has been out since the Browns and I notice a difference with the LBs. He said he would be back for the postseason so I hope so.

Last edited:
I didn't see a replay of the hit on Drew-Jones...he was injured so 10 seconds go off...was that a clean hit OR was there an extra emphasis?? I ask because in my book..a team with no tim outs a clock running and a SMART defensive play would be to in some way hit a player hard so that 10 seconds would be lost...an extra LEGAL hit...smart football...THAT was a big play as that 10 seconds would have helped...
Thank u Jags for not getting it done..To teh Colts fans..congrats! Hope to play you again..

I didn't see a replay of the hit on Drew-Jones...he was injured so 10 seconds go off...was that a clean hit OR was there an extra emphasis?? I ask because in my book..a team with no tim outs a clock running and a SMART defensive play would be to in some way hit a player hard so that 10 seconds would be lost...an extra LEGAL hit...smart football...THAT was a big play as that 10 seconds would have helped...
Thank u Jags for not getting it done..To teh Colts fans..congrats! Hope to play you again..

It was a regular hit. One that he bounces up from most of the time.

3 guys converged on him. Was difficult to tell where the injury occurred. I don't think they had a "10 second run-off" in mind. AND, I assume that on every defensive play, you are trying to smack the offense in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes