PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts @ Jaguars game discussion [NFL Network] (Pats Playoff Implications)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about that call.. no one?

Bull****! But so aren't 99% of roughing the passer calls. Last week (for the life of me I can't remember which game or QB) a QB was about to run out of bounds and the defense pulled up and at the last second he cut up field and picked up the first on 3rd down. Cheap ****, but that is what we have to deal with.

Wow, Jags recovered a fumbled ball in the RZ and then proceeded to score on the next down :D

Last edited:
YES! I presume that owens play was him in the wildcat again?

Well that's one Owens helping out the Pats. :) Hopefully another will on Saturday.

colts are flat. they know that fisher will throw them a bone next week.

The Jags D needs to get it together. Manning has a hot hand right now, but Jax is giving him some huge windows to throw through.

Gawd damn what a catch by clark. He usually has feet for hands.

good no call refs *sarcasm*

Last edited:
colts are flat. they know that fisher will throw them a bone next week.

Need the Steelers to win Sunday for there to be a remote chance of Fisher not tanking it for his butt buddy Dungy. That way the Titans could play Week 17 with HFA in mind.

this is game is meaningless. even if colts lose, fisher will throw the game next week to return the favor from dungy from last yr because TN has nothing to play for. somehow these things are not looked up by the ethics commitee.:mad:

Not so fast my friend! If TEN loses to PIT (entirely possible) they and PIT are 12-3. So they would still be playing for the #1 seed in Week 17, hoping PIT loses. (Both teams play at 1pm ET).

If TEN wins, obviously Fisher will return the wink-nod-handshake to Dungy. Funny though, it seems like it was just a few weeks ago when a chuffed 10-0 Titans head coach Jeff Fisher was crowing they'd be playing to win all their games regardless of record and would not rest starters. We'll see how that pans out ...

Whatever happened to the STOUT Jacksonville front 7?

manning just cemented his 3rd mvp with this game.

the colts shouldnt have won any games this year.

Marvin was holding us back on offense. Blame Jax defense if you want but we couldnt move the ball like this with Marvin in the game.

manning just cemented his 3rd mvp with this game.

Don't they actually have to win the game to cement it. If he wins, it will be a shame. There are several other people more deserving like Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, or even Kurt Warner.

Last edited:
Apparently neither defense really came to play. I guess the Jags' run defense did, but Indy doesn't need to run the ball if they can pass on the Jags like this all night.

Come on Garrard, answer him back

Right now, that Vinatieri miss/Scobee make sequence is HUGE.

Don't they actually have to win the game to cement it. If he wins, it will be a shame. There are several other people more deserving like Adrian Peterson.

Yeah right. You're smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey