PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts have a chance... "Brady listed as probable"!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hahhahahahahaaa....

I love you BB. You're the funnest.

:rocker:

I predict he'll still be probable 5 years from now :p

Hahhahahahahaaa....

I love you BB. You're the funnest.

:rocker:

I know everyone thinks that Belichick is screwing with the league injury reporting rules, but isn't there another explanation why Brady is on the report every week?

Based on all the crap BB took about fudging with the injury reports, maybe he put strict rules on who goes on and how they are reported.

• If the trainer touches you (in a hopefully professional way) you are on the injury report as probable.
  • If you can't do everything that would typically be asked of you in practice, you are questionable.
  • If you miss more than 1 practice that week for injury treatment, you are doubtful or out.
If the league complains, he shows them his policy (that he complies with 100% of the time) and asks what more do they want.

While other quarterbacks are doing drills at the end of practice (kneeldowns or some other such nonsense), Brady slips off to the trainers and gets his shoulder treated. Thus..."Missed part of practice" and "Probable". Not screwing with the league, though Belichick likely thinks these reports are a serious waste of time.

Last edited:
I know everyone thinks that Belichick is screwing with the league injury reporting rules, but isn't there another explanation why Brady is on the report every week?

Based on all the crap BB took about fudging with the injury reports, maybe he put strict rules on who goes on and how they are reported.

• If the trainer touches you (in a hopefully professional way) you are on the injury report as probable.
  • If you can't do everything that would typically be asked of you in practice, you are questionable.
  • If you miss more than 1 practice that week for injury treatment, you are doubtful or out.
If the league complains, he shows them his policy (that he complies with 100% of the time) and asks what more do they want.

While other quarterbacks are doing drills at the end of practice (kneeldowns or some other such nonsense), Brady slips off to the trainers and gets his shoulder treated. Thus..."Missed part of practice" and "Probable". Not screwing with the league, though Belichick likely thinks these reports are a serious waste of time.

Bill does have a hard time with interpretations doesn't he?

You know what he doesn't have trouble with? Winning. Funny how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back