PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts' Harrison out again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Colts Harrison out again...

haha, weak dude. You can do better than that. Unless my points are right and you have nothing!:eek:

Since you already responded to what you think my weak excuse will be:

Man. You're response is basically sh.t and you know that.

What team's fan are you, BTW? (Serious question, bro, not trying to de-ball you).

We get you, and people like you every, repeat, EVERY F'KING WEEK. Emphasis on WEAK.

I propose a deal. Stop being a douche. If you care enough to come here and be the drunk guy in the crowd, sober up on the couch. At worst, I'm guessing you've been drunk a few times and made an ass of yourself. I've done it many times.

Stop being a douche and you'll get invited back. We'll teach you how to A) still get wasted but B) still be able to talk without being the guy ladies hate and C) not be the guy that gets punched.

Seriously, man. We ain't here to fight. Just come correct.

Last edited:

My football team isn't better than yours. You are the better football team. And you proved that last Sunday. It will be that way until the Colts beat them again, hopefully this AFC championship game.

So you're a colts fan?

So you're a colts fan?
Yes, that's right. I'll calm down and be less of a douche. But just because I disagree with someone here or have a different opinion that doesn't mean I'm a troll. As soon as I got called a troll though, I was only too happy to play the part. But you are right, I will tone it down.

Yes, that's right. I'll calm down and be less of a douche. But just because I disagree with someone here or have a different opinion that doesn't mean I'm a troll. As soon as I got called a troll though, I was only too happy to play the part. But you are right, I will tone it down.

Man, I don't give a rat's **** what you do.

Hopefully, if you're a true FOOTBALL fan, the stuid sh>t is kept within it's borders with people who know what you're talking about. Talking smack is cool and fun, but keep in mind many people are CRAZY.

That said, thanks for relenting, man. Like I said, I couldn't give a rat's f>ck about what you do or don't do. But just being a ****** is pointless.

well..a ****** does have a point...on the top of his pencil necked head..but I digress...if classy Dungy forces the concussed Clark to play, his next position will be a squash in the veggie aisle of Saf-way.

well..a ****** does have a point...on the top of his pencil necked head..but I digress...if classy Dungy forces the concussed Clark to play, his next position will be a squash in the veggie aisle of Saf-way.

Man. Quit egging 'em on. There is no way in hell anybody can really watch Dungy and not think there is something faulty going on. He's either insane or sabotaged by his own fame.

He's a creepy guy. Not in a he's so intelligent he scares people way. In a his eyes and voice and demeanor just don't settle right kind of way.

Essentially: I'm not a BB zombie, but: BB in pressors prolly makes people think he is psychotic. In is real life, ladies loves him, his kids love him, his team love, etc. Dungy? Cold. COLD.

Yeah, the fans make excuses.

The Patriots as a team never make excuses. And the media never makes excuses for them. Unlike the Colts in both cases.

Can you understand the difference?

Yup... well said...

It's probably so they have another excuse for when they lose agaiin.

ESPN is reporting that the pain in Harrison's knee will not be going away this year, and may be with him for the rest of his career. Peyton better get used to having just three Pro Bowl "skill position" players from now on, 'cause I highly doubt Marvin ever comes back as good as he was.

Arthur I. Tiss

ESPN is reporting that the pain in Harrison's knee will not be going away this year, and may be with him for the rest of his career. Peyton better get used to having just three Pro Bowl "skill position" players from now on, 'cause I highly doubt Marvin ever comes back as good as he was.

Anything in Chad Johnson's contract to keep him from getting signed by Indy next year? I think he wants out of Cincy.

The "rumors" are that he may be released or traded in the offseason. I doubt released would happen. They'll want to get something in return. Even if he's a distraction like some have been saying, he's a top WR. I would hate to see him go to the Colts. As far as Marvin goes, I think he'll retire rather than play at less than full strength. He's had a great career, and I doubt he wants to hang on to be mediocre. Also he has to consider his life after football. At 35 he has a lot of life left, and probably wouldn't want to be in pain all the while. I think maybe Chad is a bit too "flashy" for the likes of Dungy, but who knows what Polian may think? I think if Clark is out for an extended period it will hurt the Colts more than the loss of Harrison. Now they know how it feels to have key guys hurt. The Patriots had to go through that both in 03 and 04 but they still won it all. I don't think the Colts are deep enough to do the same.

Colts still win fairly easily on the road, in a quiet SD stadium. Tomlinson rushes for 61 yards.

Marvin Harrison is what he is. A 35 year old future HOF receiver, now with a bad wheel. The docs tell him it is irreversible and if he plays, it will always be painful from now on.

So when or if he plays, he will just be an experienced vet, better than average with his experience, but a has been, nonetheless.

The Colts took a gamble due to their CAP problems. They faced it; let many veterans go in FA, and promoted second teamers to starting positions. They felt that they had good backups that could be starters, and they appear to be correct with the promotions. But the replacements for the promoted players are NOT their equal.

The Colts entered the season gambling with little depth. Injuries have exposed the gamble, just as you would expect in the second half of the long NFL season.

I predict things won't get better this season. If depth were OK, injuries wouldn't be noticed. Maybe after next years draft their depth will return, maybe not, but this year its not possible. Will the Colts start to fade? We will start to find out against the Bolts.

Last edited:
Harrison is a washed up, arthritic bum...Indy fan needs to get over their goo gee gaa gaa hero worship crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back