PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts' Harrison out again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Colts Harrison out again...

And Anthony Gonzales is out. Watch, the Colts will lose to the Chargers and then that will once again be their excuse. And so many ******* people will buy into it. But they never did when it was the Pats with 20 guys injured.

Last edited:

Anyone still think there was a 50-50 chance (as late as Sunday morning) he was going to play against the Pats? Didn't think so.

And Anthony Gonzales is out. Watch, the Colts will lose to the Chargers and then that will once again be their excuse. And so many ******* people will buy into it. But they never did when it was the Pats with 20 guys injured.

I agree its gonna be there excuse all year.. people get injured dont make excuses cause your team has zero depth.

Chargers are without Quentin Jammer but have Florence and Cromartie . If Harrison and Gonzalez were playing..Chargers would be in a LOt of a trouble

They are basically going through what we did last year, not much depth at wr. I somehow think Peyton will find a way to deal with it, no matter how much you hate the guy you have to respect his abilities at the QB position.

it's funny.....

these guys are without Marvin and the cameras panned to him like 20 times last week during the pats game.

We never EVER had cameras pan to Seymour or Seau or Rodney like that when we played big games with many injured players.

it's just irritating.

i think they still be enough for the chargers to handle. rivers will throw a few picks on thats colts D .

Chargers are without Quentin Jammer but have Florence and Cromartie . If Harrison and Gonzalez were playing..Chargers would be in a LOt of a trouble

The Chargers are also without Castillo. He was great against the run, and decent in coverage. So I'd look to see addai having another pretty good day.

The Chargers are also without Castillo. He was great against the run, and decent in coverage. So I'd look to see addai having another pretty good day.

decent in coverage? Hes a 3-4 DE.. lol

My mistake about his position... for some reason I thought he was part of their LB core... not a DE.

My mistake about his position... for some reason I thought he was part of their LB core... not a DE.

think u meant Shaun Phillips maybe? but i think hes playing

Sure...the Pats "never make excuses," but you can't read more than 2-3 threads on this board without someone talking about the flu/injuries/dome heat for the AFCCG last year...

Sure...the Pats "never make excuses," but you can't read more than 2-3 threads on this board without someone talking about the flu/injuries/dome heat for the AFCCG last year...
AHH, OODBALL we are talking about the M E D I A not us.

I just did a Google search

Results 1 - 10 of about 69,000 for "peyton manning choke". (0.12 seconds)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!:D

Yeah, the fans make excuses.

The Patriots as a team never make excuses. And the media never makes excuses for them. Unlike the Colts in both cases.

Can you understand the difference?

The Colts have enough firepower to deal with the Chargers and if they lose, it's not that critical to Indy. They'll still win the division and will probably still be seeded 2nd unless they collapse.

Yeah, the fans make excuses.

The Patriots as a team never make excuses. And the media never makes excuses for them. Unlike the Colts in both cases.

Can you understand the difference?
Lol, Kraft complaining about piped in noise that wasn't there?

Lol, Kraft complaining about piped in noise that wasn't there?

Ok, troll, 2 quick and irrefutable points. Try as hard as you can to grasp them:

1.) There WAS, in fact, a sound issue. Kraft was correct. CBS took the blame.

2.) Employees at the Colts' home stadium have told reporters that crowd noise gets pumped in

Therefore, Kraft was rightly pointing out a problem, and Polian either has liars for employees or has broken the noise rules at times. Now, back under the bridge.

Ok, troll, 2 quick and irrefutable points. Try as hard as you can to grasp them:

1.) There WAS, in fact, a sound issue. Kraft was correct. CBS took the blame.

2.) Employees at the Colts' home stadium have told reporters that crowd noise gets pumped in

Therefore, Kraft was rightly pointing out a problem, and Polian either has liars for employees or has broken the noise rules at times. Now, back under the bridge.
None of that has been proven. The Colts weren't responsible for the repeating segment, try as much as you'd like to believe that. And hahaha, right the security guards know all about the inner workings of the place. Just like the McDonald's worker knows all about what the CEO's are doing. He might very well have liars working for him, but I doubt Polian is responisble for hiring individual security guards.:p
Just because your organization cheated doesn't mean ours did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back