PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts forum: Door slams on Patsies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that they concede 2006 :)

Someone should tell him Banta Cain is not a starter, and losing Patrick pass wont ruin the franchise.

I wish I could post there but can't.

The Funny thing about those 6-10 seasons, was that 2 of those 6 wins were normally against the Colts.

Those guys are funny. i guess when your team is "supposed" to win it every year, but they choke EVERY time, it's bound to cause some brain damage.

Oh no, what are the Pats going to do without Gene Mruczkowski? Did he even get in any games in 2005?

Yup, typical Indy thinking! BB and SP are going to let all of those guys go and replace them with a bunch of starters from Slappy's Bait Shop's flag football team!

It's the end of the world as we know it......

You really have to feel bad for Colts fans... They must think w/o Edge they can still win it. They better end up with a damn good RB or its gonna be send the entire D at Manning all game every game.

I can't wait to see the most overrated player in the NFL on his *** all season like David Carr.

jbhiggy said:
You really have to feel bad for Colts fans... They must think w/o Edge they can still win it. They better end up with a damn good RB or its gonna be send the entire D at Manning all game every game.

I can't wait to see the most overrated player in the NFL on his *** all season like David Carr.

And let's not forget his "I'm trying to be a good teammate here" comment after their ignoble exit from the playoffs. Should be quite a sight, seeing those chickens coming home to roost! ;)

Our door has been open and we walked through it 3X and the last 5 years. The Colts manage to slam the door on their peckers every time it opens for them.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back