PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts fans vs. Charger fans - More Class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't say you "thought" you had a chance to win, any fan thinks his team has a chance to win, you said you "expected" to win; big difference between the two.

The thing I love most about sports is the what ifs, woulda, coulda, shoulda's, it what fuels sports talk and debate amongst fans.

That said, IF Troy Brown does not get flagged on a ticky tack BS pass interference call that happens all the time and does not get called, it's first down on the 18 and worst case scenario, we go up at that point 24 to 3. The way your defense was playing at the time, I'd venture it's 28 to 3, ballgame, AFC Championship NE.

I'll give your ******* GM credit, the refs were watching the Patriots like hawks, as that penalty, the roughing the passer penalty and the non call in the end zone on Caldwell will attest to...................

You didn't say you "thought" you had a chance to win, any fan thinks his team has a chance to win, you said you "expected" to win; big difference between the two.

The thing I love most about sports is the what ifs, woulda, coulda, shoulda's, it what fuels sports talk and debate amongst fans.

That said, IF Troy Brown does not get flagged on a ticky tack BS pass interference call that happens all the time and does not get called, it's first down on the 18 and worst case scenario, we go up at that point 24 to 3. The way your defense was playing at the time, I'd venture it's 28 to 3, ballgame, AFC Championship NE.

I'll give your ******* GM credit, the refs were watching the Patriots like hawks, as that penalty, the roughing the passer penalty and the non call in the end zone on Caldwell will attest to...................

I'll give you the Hobbs helmet to helmet PI call but not Troy Brown. Brown's was clear. As was the roughing the passer.

Put your sour grapes away. You make real Pats fans look bad.

I'll give you the Hobbs helmet to helmet PI call but not Troy Brown. Brown's was clear. As was the roughing the passer.

Put your sour grapes away. You make real Pats fans look bad.

Brown's was clear PI, but the fact is that the pick play the Patriots ran on that down was the same play the Saints ran earlier in the day to spring Bush for his huge touchdown. It's very rarely called. So it was the right call, it's just a rare call, is all. The Hobbs PI call was stupid, since he didn't touch him, but it was faceguarding.

The roughing the passer call was not clear, and should not have been a penalty. But not because the refs made the wrong call. They made the right call, it's the rule that's ridiculous (but then the Patriots dynasty is founded on a ridiculous rule as well.. Tuck Rule anyone?). For the most part, the refs did a superb job. The Patriots lost the game, not the refs.

Last edited:
Our resident Dolts fan speaks; do me a favor ok, don't chime in with your BS unless I am addressing one of your 9,000 posts. You don't know me and know nothing about me, so don't have the balls to assume what kind of fan I am ok sport.

Sour grapes has nothing to do with it, you're the champ when it comes to that.

I guess you figured if you hung around here long enough, the Dolts would finally beat the Patriots in a playoff game and you could rub it in, the blind squirrel finally finds his acorn.

Last edited:
Our resident Dolts fan speaks; do me a favor ok, don't chime in with your BS unless I am addressing one of your 9,000 posts. You don't know me and know nothing about me, so don't have the balls to assume what kind of fan I am ok sport.

Sour grapes has nothing to do with it, you're the champ when it comes to that.

I guess you figured if you hung around here long enough, the Dolts would finally beat the Patriots in a playoff game and you could rub it in, the blind squirrel finally finds his acorn.

LOL. You got me.

Ok I thought we would win the game, I knew it would be a dogfight, im not going to get into the Refs because if we do we can go back to the first AFC Title game between our two teams and discuss the holding calls that were not called on the Pats in the Colts final drive when we were only down 7...

Not blaming the refs for that loss, the Pats took what the refs would allow and took advantage of it, the Colts could have probably done the same thing but chose not to..

Last edited:
Good point by you indy and I respect you and the way you have handled yourself on this forum; best of luck to you and your team next Sunday, can't see anyway you lose the game to be honest.

The Colts remind me of the 2004 Red Sox, who finally got the Yankee monkey off of their backs and smoked the Cardinals in the World Series; your team will do the same vs the Bears, paper champions of the NFC.

Nice reply in your post Ryan, the mental midget/total douche that you are.

Good point by you indy and I respect you and the way you have handled yourself on this forum; best of luck to you and your team next Sunday, can't see anyway you lose the game to be honest.

The Colts remind me of the 2004 Red Sox, who finally got the Yankee monkey off of their backs and smoked the Cardinals in the World Series; your team will do the same vs the Bears, paper champions of the NFC.

Nice reply in your post Ryan, the mental midget/total douche that you are.

Thanks man, I really hope we can get our first SB victory, I don't count things from Baltimore because I didn't follow the Colts then, best of luck to the Pats next season also...

Thanks man, I really hope we can get our first SB victory, I don't count things from Baltimore because I didn't follow the Colts then, best of luck to the Pats next season also...

I really was ready to pull for the Colts, and I still may, but I'd really like to see someone shut that jackoff, Polian up.

In addition to him saying that the Patriots are finished after the AFCCG, he is an arrogant ***, and he DOES manipulate the rules to the Colts advantage.

Now I may pull for the Colts, because Polian's existance is not the fault of the players or the fans, but I despise that guy, and I think rewarding his tactics is bad for the NFL.

...by the way, did I mention that I am not particularly fond of Polian? I should have mentioned it.

Last edited:
Any Pats fans who plays the "refs were against us" card in the Colts game is grasping for straws. That game was absolutely NOT determined by the officiating at all.

It's just a lame excuse being used by loser fans who can't deal with the truth.

The Colts were better than us on Sunday, it was their time, and they outplayed us. Plain and simple.

Sack up and be a man.

Move on and quit embarassing yourselves.

I really was ready to pull for the Colts, and I still may, but I'd really like to see someone shut that jackoff, Polian up.

In addition to him saying that the Patriots are finished after the AFCCG, he is an arrogant ***, and he DOES manipulate the rules to the Colts advantage.

Now I may pull for the Colts, because Polian's existance is not the fault of the players or the fans, but I despise that guy, and I think rewarding his tactics is bad for the NFL.

...by the way, did I mention that I am not particularly fond of Polian? I should have mentioned it.

As long as Polian is in Indy I will wish the worst upon that franchise. The franchise is trash by association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back