PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts fans organize boycott of Kraft Foods :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those hicks will give in sooner than Pey-Me-A-Ton can suck down an Oreo cookie filling. Mac –n- Cheese is gourmet food out there.

Yeah, but you're also not the kind of person that talks crap for no good reason, so you're not exactly the target in the first place. You're reasonable, whereas I'm talking about the belligerent, crazy fans that every team has.

Yeah I know thats why I didn't respond to anything in this thread that was talking bad about Indy folks..:D This is the boring time of year we all hate when there is no football games,,

I mean, even if it was a joke, I totally didnt pick up on it...and I think that there were plenty of Indy fans that didnt either. I consider myself intelligent and can easily pick up a joke or sarcasm...but I just didnt. I thought so after one of the thread starter's comments, but it was confusing and jumped right back into the whole deal so if it was a joke...it had weird and poor execution. Strange people on that Colts forum though...i shouldnt say strange..."special"

This made my laugh out loud. What's scary is that many of these people have offspring.

http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?t=29424

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for this post. I'm snowed in for the night and that thread did the trick. Hilarious. And I especially love how some of the Colts fans carried on even after you corrected them with comments like:

"Exactly...

Something must be done, and this is where it all starts..."

rofl:

That's it - this is outrageous ... the last straw...

They think they're so smart... We'll show them

I think we should all boycott this product:

colt_45.jpg

...and this product too.

poulan%20chain%204620.jpg

Because clearly the Colts and Polian must own them too

Oh sure, I know Polian doesn't spell his name like that - but it'd be JUST LIKE that weasel to change his name so no one makes the connection... so just to be safe, I think we should boycott Poulan Chainsaws as well.

Bart Muleyy is starving himself to death...and for what?????

I mean, even if it was a joke, I totally didnt pick up on it...and I think that there were plenty of Indy fans that didnt either. I consider myself intelligent and can easily pick up a joke or sarcasm...but I just didnt. I thought so after one of the thread starter's comments, but it was confusing and jumped right back into the whole deal so if it was a joke...it had weird and poor execution. Strange people on that Colts forum though...i shouldnt say strange..."special"

Do you guys not get the Bob & Tom show out there? It's syndicated across the country. The Mr. Obvious Show is a running bit that they have, which is what started the whole thread. Those who have heard it get it right away. Since Bob & Tom are based in Indy, it's a safe bet that the Indy folks know full well it is a joke.

I'll thank you for leaving facts out of this. This gives us a good excuse to rag on Colts fans and no one should try to spoil it for us.:rocker:

I heard that the Colts own Colt 45 malt liquor. We must boycott that.

I guess I'll have to downgrade to Old English Malt 40's. Bud quarts just don't do it for me.

Do you guys not get the Bob & Tom show out there? It's syndicated across the country. The Mr. Obvious Show is a running bit that they have, which is what started the whole thread. Those who have heard it get it right away. Since Bob & Tom are based in Indy, it's a safe bet that the Indy folks know full well it is a joke.

uh...we're not "out there"...YOU are....we're "over here"...and I think the last time we had a show named anything like the "Bob & Tom" show was like back in 1949....what's next, bargains on mood rings and pet rocks? Hula hoops at half off?

I'm a-tellin' ya... these are the guys with a coach so moral his kid would rather die than try to live up to the guy's expectations.

Hmm. Out of the ordinary for you pfnv, that part above is distasteful

I heard they may also boycott "BUSH's" Boston baked beans as well. :)

uh...we're not "out there"...YOU are....we're "over here"...and I think the last time we had a show named anything like the "Bob & Tom" show was like back in 1949....what's next, bargains on mood rings and pet rocks? Hula hoops at half off?

I guess that is supposed to be some sort of slam? They are are a ton of stations nation wide, including several "over there".

http://www.bobandtom.com/

just joking workhorse...perception is all in the eye of the beholder

What comes out of indiana that I can boycott? I already boycott inbreeding and I cant think of anything else from there.

help?

Cowpies and hay wigs

Hmm. Out of the ordinary for you pfnv, that part above is distasteful

Ya, I cringed as well when I read that. Love your posts, pfnv - but that one was really low and definitely uncharacteristic of you. :eek:

Not surprised. I mean that fanbase is so vanilla they have 80 year old grandmas knitting while at the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes