PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skri65

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Anyone know how many of the defensive starters for the colts are playing right now? Colts D is getting wrecked apart by seattle.

Assuming the Colts sit a lot of starters next week - how in the world can they possibly be ready to play serious football having lost 2/3 (I figure they lose to Seattle this week) or 3/3 and then have a week off for their bye??

I have never heard of a team being able to just turn it on and off at will.

I think they underestimate the importance of winning these last couple of games are.

Hmm Stokely came out of the game gimpy.

R

Philly did it last year. With that said I don't think they are unbeatable. NE would beat them if they play each other!

Freeney left early. Reagor wasn't expected to start. Sanders didn't travel. Dang, can't remember the name of the DT from the iggles, he was hurting and I don't think he was in. Cato June sat too if I remember correctly. Essentially, they have a lot of banged up guys they're trying to repair for the playoffs.

Corey Simon.

NEM said:
The Colts can be beaten by ANY playoff team....they are no longer invincible...they have been exposed.

Every team has been beaten this year, thus are are no longer invincible and have been exposed, right?

workhorse said:
Every team has been beaten this year, thus are are no longer invincible and have been exposed, right?

But your Defense, is not exactly a first class flight, so your team cant take that risk, while other teams can.

If you cant stop the run, how do you expect to raddle brady? To raddle him you need to throw good cover and bllitz, a mix of both. But if you cant stop the run, you will be at brady's will.

workhorse said:

Very true....but the Colts were the last team to do so.

Not that anyone on THIS board thought they were invincible to begin with.....its just common knowledge now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back