PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colt's beat writer article on Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has less to do with the disrespect angle than the need for Indy to vanquish it's arch rival. Like I said in another thread, Indy needs to beat us on the way to a SB to prove something. We don't need to prove anything, we just need to get there. Contrary to what Kravitz thinks, the best story would be for the two teams not to meet at all because the rusty Colts got one and done by the Steelers along the Patriots road to a Threepeat.

An Indy horror story.

"I don't mean to paint with a broad brush -- oh, sure I do -- but last year, when it was suggested here that a Colts-Eagles or Colts-Falcons Super Bowl matchup would be more glamorous than anything involving the Patriots, all of New England shot me off a venomous e-mail, and the cheerleading electronic media called for my drawing-and-quartering in Harvard Square.
Like, duh, the rest of the country wouldn't have been more interested in seeing Peyton vs. Donovan, or Peyton vs. Vick, than seeing Tom Brady and his team for, what, the eighth year in a row?"

Why don't you Pats go home? Don't you know you aren't wanted here during the coronation of the Colts?

You don't belong here, EVERYONE wants the Colts to win it all, how DARE you Patriots upset everything by winning!

Follow the script d%#*!@t!

Last edited:
Either by the Patriots, or the Steelers, the Colts are going out....out I say...:)

Without trying to post a flaming message I can assure you that most of the Colts fans really want to face the Pats on Jan. 15th. Just so we get them out of the way on our way to the SB. No way is this years Pats team the team that beat us last year.

I don't care how we win or who we beat. I just want to win. As a Pats fan, winning the Super Bowl this year would be almost... ALMOST... as sweet as 2001.

OldColtsFan said:
Without trying to post a flaming message I can assure you that most of the Colts fans really want to face the Pats on Jan. 15th. Just so we get them out of the way on our way to the SB. No way is this years Pats team the team that beat us last year.

Keep believing it...........you will soon find out, the hardest of all ways.

OldColtsFan said:
No way is this years Pats team the team that beat us last year.
Heard the same thing last year.

Who is Vanessa Minnillo?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back