PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Are Too Soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtunstal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The colts will never win the super bowl because ?. They are a dome team. I may be mistaken but a dome team has never one a super bowl. tell me if im wrong.

Last edited:
Re: Colts Are To Soft

"Doom team?"

Last edited:

I'm assuming you mean a dome team and yes the 99 Rams won the Superbowl.

My mistake. no dome team has one it sense.

rtunstal said:
My mistake. no dome team has one it sense.

This is too funny.

BTW we have 2 games before the Colts game.

Minnesota week is going to be like the first of 2 weeks of Colts hype.

rtunstal said:
The colts will never win the super bowl because ?. They are a dome team. I may be mistaken but a dome team has never one a super bowl. tell me if im wrong.

I'm guessing your fife oops I mean five:D. I don't see the Colts winning it this year anyway. I just still don't think that defense is good enough to stop the better teams in the league. It's way too under sized, they have one good half a season and eveyone is ready to jump on the bandwagon. Also the lack of running game will really hurt them.

This thread is straight out of 2003.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
This thread is straight out of Mad Dog 20/20.
md2020.jpg

RyanTheColtsFan said:
The premise of the thread could be right, because of what happens to your skin. If you stay inside too much, your skin can get pasty and soft. If on the other hand you spend a lot of time in the out of doors, you can get tanned, weathered, dry, tough skin. This may be the solution, especially since the Colts get beat up when the weather turns bad by tough, leather-skinned manned teams who got that way in the sun and wind of the autumn days. :wha:

Why 2003?

why don't we tell this person why some of us are making fun of him/her before we get carried away. The poster maybe from another country trying to write in a second language or the poster may just be young. Let's not jump all over a poster for poor grammer right off the bat.

Can anyone see what I mean? ;)

Last edited:
mgcolby said:
why don't we tell this person why some of us are making fun of him/her before we get carried away. The poster maybe from another country trying to write in a second language or the poster may just be young. Let's not jump all over a poster for poor grammer right off the bat.

Can anyone see what I mean? ;)

I see what you mean. As well it is possible the thread creator is not as advanced grammatically as others about here. If thats the case it is surely a lowly class of individual to mock another their grasp of writing capacity. Most people who have grammar challenges fear ridicule, and to post in such a public fashion is courage deserving of respect.

On the topic: I personally think the Colt's are soft as butter. But I never considered it may be a byproduct of element deprivation.

Last edited:
thewaylifeshouldbe said:
I see what you mean. As well it is possible the thread creator is not as advanced grammatically as others about here. If thats the case it is surely a lowly class of individual to mock another their grasp of writing capacity. Most people who have grammar challenges fear ridicule, and to post in such a public fashion is courage deserving of respect.

On the topic: I personally think the Colt's are soft as butter. But I never considered it may be a byproduct of element deprivation.

Thanks, I can tell by your spelling that you understood my post. :singing:

RyanTheColtsFan said:

So are the Colts - SOFT. And now they can't run. Best of luck! ; )

When playoff time starts its about being physical on defense and stopping the run. Indy has and still does lack in these areas. Indy is a softer team this year than last year.

mgcolby said:
Thanks, I can tell by your spelling that you understood my post. :singing:
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they don't behave like cranky Borges' knockoffs.

:rocker:

Fanfrom1960 said:
The premise of the thread could be right, because of what happens to your skin. If you stay inside too much, your skin can get pasty and soft. If on the other hand you spend a lot of time in the out of doors, you can get tanned, weathered, dry, tough skin. This may be the solution, especially since the Colts get beat up when the weather turns bad by tough, leather-skinned manned teams who got that way in the sun and wind of the autumn days. :wha:

Why 2003?
Hmmm... that or they could ask the NFL to make up some more rules in their favor.

patsox23 said:
So are the Colts - SOFT. And now they can't run. Best of luck! ; )

2005: ypc 3.7 (avg)
2006: ypc 3.8 (avg)

2005: ypg 101.5 (avg)
2006: ypg 111.4 (avg)

2005: 25.0 carries per game (avg)
2006: 27.6 carries per game (avg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes