OUT
RB De De Dorsey (Ankle)

QUESTIONABLE
OLB Rocky Boiman (Back)
MLB Gary Brackett (Knee)
TE Dallas Clark (Concussion)
CB Jason David (Groin)
SS Mike Doss (Calf)
DE Dwight Freeney (Outer Lower Leg Contusion)
OLB Gilbert Gardner (Hand)
CB Nicholas Harper (Ankle)
TE Ben Hartsock (Hamstring)
CB Kelvin Hayden (Neck)
DB Tim Jennings (Ankle)
T Charlie Johnson (Knee)
LB Freddie Keiaho (Knee)
G Ryan Lilja (Knee)
MLB Rob Morris (Shoulder)
OLB Keith O'Neil (Back)
DT Montae Reagor (Knee)
DE Bo Schobel (Foot)
DT Corey Simon (Knee)
P Hunter Smith (Right Groin)
QB Jim Sorgi (Right Shoulder)
WR Brandon Stokley (Ankle)
DE Josh Thomas (Hip)
K Adam Vinatieri (Foot)

For those who don't have the time to count, that's 24 Questionables. Perhaps Dungy figures as long as the NFL allows BB to play little games with the injury report he might as well do the same. This may also be a followup to the Vinatieri situation where the Colts were angry at the media for reporting Vinatieri had a broken foot, and actually withheld notice of their final cuts until Sunday.

They still cant hide manning's postseason woes.

they'll be passing out sweaters to the indy coaching staff next.

You guys are mean..let Peytie get one rinG... so middle America can fel vindicated...after all, it's the heartland

alamo said:
The current Colts injury report is as follows:

For those who don't have the time to count, that's 24 Questionables. quote]

17 defensive players, 5 offensive and 2 STers.....
Is Tony getting a ready-made excuse in case l'il brother lights him up????
At least it's better than the " the stick'em prevented the red flag from leaving my hand" used by Saban.......

Joker said:
You guys are mean..let Peytie get one rinG... so middle America can fel vindicated...after all, it's the heartland
Sorry, Steve Spurrier showed no mercy for four years at Florida while Peyton Manning was the quarterback at Tennessee.

Boomer Esiason "I think Peyton (Manning) is this generation's Dan Marino."

I think 24 questionables are a bit much.

Had it been 12 questionables and 12 probables, it would be more in line with BB injury reportings.

If Dungy doesn't get a nasty note from the leauge if more then 16 of these guys play, then it will simply confirm that the leauge offices have a Colts bias.

Last edited:
14thDragon said:
I think 24 questionables are a bit much.

Had it been 12 questionables and 12 probables, it would be more in line with BB injury reportings.

If Dungy doesn't get a nasty note from the leauge if more then 16 of these guys play, then it will simply confirm that the leauge offices have a Colts bias.

Did the Pats ever get one? Didn't I see that Brady is already on the injury report? How many weeks in a row is his streak now?

That is soooooooo funny. THANKS Alamo !!

workhorse said:
Did the Pats ever get one? Didn't I see that Brady is already on the injury report? How many weeks in a row is his streak now?

Twice I believe. Once concerning when several questionable players started. I believe the second is when someone who was not on the listed didn't play. Does anyone else recall the specifics?

As far as the Brady probable designation, it is a cya move, if Brady misses any pratice time for anything, Bill puts him on the injury report to make sure he doesn't get another nastygram. A probable is usualy a lock to play, so the leauge can not get upset about a probable starting the game.

workhorse said:
Yes the Pats were warned at least twice that i know of.

One for several players that were listed as questionable played and started. The other time had something to do with a player being doubtful but played anyway. I cant recall but i'm sure someone else can.

It just goes to show the colts just cant do anything right. If your gonna copy BB's injury list, do it right.

It's funny that anyone would get bent out of shape over injury reports. They are only for gamblers and fantasy football players.

Polian is such a whiny byatch. He sees BB stalking him in his nightmares. I can't wait for his reaction when his team goes 7-9 this year.

PonyExpress said:
Polian is such a whiny byatch. He sees BB stalking him in his nightmares. I can't wait for his reaction when his team goes 7-9 this year.

Lets not highjack a thread.

Last edited:
They better be careful. I believe QUE indicates 50/50 chance of playing (?). So if they only have like 2 guys not suited up from that list, that could be a problem in league's eyes.

workhorse said:
It's funny that anyone would get bent out of shape over injury reports. They are only for gamblers and fantasy football players.

Maybe you didn't notice, but the leauge has a lot of investment in fantasy football. They make a ton of money off of it as well as boosts the leauges exposure and importance of all the games. That is why they advertise for it so heavily.

They are not going to be happy with anything that has the appearence of disrupting it.

As well as it does have significant implication in game planning for the other team, which would diminish the quality of the games on the feild.

I don't think that, using the current injury report definitions, the league could really fault the Colts even if the vast majority of those guys plays.

The status definitions currently are:

* Probable - Virtual certainty that player will be available for normal duty.
* Questionable - A 50-50 chance will not play.
* Doubtful - At least 75 percent chance will not play.
* Out - Definitely will not play.

Probable used to be ~25%. Not it's a "virtual certainty."

Thus, whether the league defines it as "50-50," questionable basically must cover everything in between 75% chance they don't play, and a virtual certainty that they due -- that's a big range.

So if all of the players are 75-80% likely to play, they still should be listed as questionable, but it shouldn't be surprising if almost all are ready to go.

They could fix this problem by adding in a 5th designation, "likely," between Questionable and Probable that is ~75% chance they will play.

Last edited:
14thDragon said:
As well as it does have significant implication in game planning for the other team, which would diminish the quality of the games on the feild.

I don't think teams really game plan based on injury reports. Most practice as though they are facing the best possible line-up that their opponent can field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes