PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts 1 point underdog vs Pats next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrClutch

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Books open the line at Colts +1 if anyone was curious.

Should be a great game. Our O vs. their D is going to be a massacre, it's a question of what Peyton can do to us.

That basically means the Colts are favored because as many of you know if all things are equal, the home team will usually start -3.

My guess is the money will start coming in on the Pats and the line will be up to 3 or 3 1/2 by game time.

I remember the week before the Patriots played the Colts in 2003. I told my brother-in-law that if the Pats beat the Colts I thought they would run the table. I have the same feeling now. This team is coming together on both offense and defense. Lets' see what happens next Sunday. They handle the Colts offense and no one is stopping this team, regardless of what Michael Irvin has to say.

The winner of the Colts game will be clearly the best team in the AFC, and clearly top 2 in the league. I don't think anybody will argue against that.

Not sure if people realize it but the Pats are alone with the 3rd best record in the NFL. They are the only team with a single loss.

FirstAndGoal said:
Not sure if people realize it but the Pats are alone with the 3rd best record in the NFL. They are the only team with a single loss.

Another nice thing is that Denver and San Diego STILL PLAY EACH OTHER TWICE! Either they both get a 3rd loss, or one of them gets 4 losses, not even counting all their other games.

The Pats are going to win big this weekend. The Pats know it. Vinatieri knows it. Branch knows it. Givens knows it. Willie knows it. We know it.

And not even work will wipe the smile off your face monday morning......

Go Pats.

If it's left to me, I would want us to start as the underdog.

edgecy said:
If it's left to me, I would want us to start as the underdog.

I'm pretty sure as the media goes, that will be no problem. On NFL Live, Golic and some other guy (I switched away) were still praising the Colts performance at Denver as if it were the first time they had ever seen anything like it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bella*chick said:
I'm pretty sure as the media goes, that will be no problem. On NFL Live, Golic and some other guy (I switched away) were still praising the Colts performance at Denver as if it were the first time they had ever seen anything like it.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I think we're in agreement here. Since when has there been any correlation between Indy's performance versus Denver and their subsequent performance against NE?

Other than negative, of course. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots