PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colt VS Saints superbowl commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRADY2MOSSS

On the Roster
Reaction score
I love every time they show that commercial. Colts fans must throw up in their mouths every time that commercial comes up.

the so-called goat doing what he is know for in big games, throwing a pick 6. lol

I love that commercial.

Much like many Pats fans do with that NFL network commercial including "the catch", but at least it is only 3 seconds of pain.

I find an entire commercial devoted to a Colts failure far more entertaining. It's just good television.

you do know there is one with the Plax catch from superbowl 42 right?

Ugh, yes, I saw that one the other week. When I first saw it, I was a little in disbelief, but refused to rewind the tv because I didn't want to see it again.

Damn...that's cruel. Are these ads just for the NFL? I want to know who to direct my anger towards.

Last edited:
The part where the one guy body slams the other guy was classic. :p

The part where the one guy body slams the other guy was classic. :p

what about the one where one guy jumps into the arms of another guy, wraps his legs around him, and it looks like they start motioning back and forth (call it what you want). i think its the last one they show. its kinda odd.

It actually doesn't bother me that much; I thought it was a pretty cool idea for an ad.

I was glad to see Porter blow the tackle on Lynch, though...

I bet you porter is avoiding ESPN since that game. that was really embarrassing.

I love every time they show that commercial. Colts fans must throw up in their mouths every time that commercial comes up.

the so-called goat doing what he is know for in big games, throwing a pick 6. lol

I love that commercial.
It would be better if they showed the Colts fans watching at that time;)

It actually doesn't bother me that much; I thought it was a pretty cool idea for an ad.

I was glad to see Porter blow the tackle on Lynch, though...

He didn't just blow that tackle. He got absolutely embarrassed. That was a, "get the **** off me, b!tch!" stiffarm.

After watching this commercial for the first time, I really wished I had set up a camera for the game winning kick in 2001.

I remember jumping off the couch, screaming "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!", scaring the dogs, knocking over the coffee table on my way to giving one of my best buds a bear hug, and then turning to my wife (then girlfriend) only to see the horror in her face as I made a b-line for her to give her the longest, wettest kiss I had ever given her to that moment in time. I may have blacked-out for a couple seconds too from the head rush I had given myself from screaming.

IT...WAS...AWESOME!!!

After watching this commercial for the first time, I really wished I had set up a camera for the game winning kick in 2001.

I remember jumping off the couch, screaming "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!", scaring the dogs, knocking over the coffee table on my way to giving one of my best buds a bear hug, and then turning to my wife (then girlfriend) only to see the horror in her face as I made a b-line for her to give her the longest, wettest kiss I had ever given her to that moment in time. I may have blacked-out for a couple seconds too from the head rush I had given myself from screaming.

IT...WAS...AWESOME!!!

Heh, that sounds like me a little. I almost blacked out from the screaming. I had to stop for a few seconds, and since I was one of the few Pats fans in the room, it was probably noticeable. :eek:

I just remember I was halfway up the stairs to the TV room, and when the kick went through, I remembered that I had to be careful that I didn't fall down the stairs. Great. Freakin. Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes