PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

College Football Championship: Auburn Tigers vs Florida State Seminoles

All right, I am sick to death of that stupid Indian war chant/tomahawk chop b.s. I think I'll pull for Auburn.

scored too quick. I know it sounds asinine but now you have a team that literally just ran it down the field 4 and a half minutes to run it down on a defense that just got no rest.

scored too quick. I know it sounds asinine but now you have a team that literally just ran it down the field 4 and a half minutes to run it down on a defense that just got no rest.

You called it

Joyner - the smallest beast.

Boy, that was one helluva play by the Auburn QB escaping trouble to convert that 3rd down throw on the run. Damn..

Excellent game from both Auburn and Florida State. There's the in game adjustments the Seminoles needed to make. Winston has played like the Heisman winner in the fourth.

This Bowl Season has been wildly entertaining to say the least.

finally non SEC champ!! yes!! SEC please go away!!

too bad Auburn only had Patriot sized CB's...

Tim Tebow predicted a 35-31 win for FSU. I'll just drop that bombshell and then retire. Good night all :p

How exactly did Winston win the Heisman?

yup..god did it all tonight....everything

BdWkg04IAAAY7W8.jpg

She deleted it quick.....but really...was it English? I know he said he did it all and put the team on his back..but it was tough

Winston looks like a future NY Jet ... he can do it all ...

BdWkg04IAAAY7W8.jpg

She deleted it quick.....but really...was it English? I know he said he did it all and put the team on his back..but it was tough

It's really embarrassing. If it wasn't college football, you wouldn't know they actually "go to" college.

OT: Auburn Tiger vs Florida State Seminoles

It's really embarrassing. If it wasn't college football, you wouldn't know they actually "go to" college.

I got the same thought. You go to college and that is how you form sentences and speak.

Give him a break :rolleyes: He just scored a game winning touchdown on his birthday after being down the whole game.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back