Welcome to PatsFans.com

Collectively who is better? Detroit Pass Offense or NE Pass Off?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by MrBigglesWorth, Dec 3, 2006.

1. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Now when I refer to wr, I want to include te's in this conversation. Why is it today that detroit particularly mike furry seemed to get open all day. I don't think detroit has better receivers, I just think they have much better scheme at exploiting the defenses and finding the open holes in the zones.

Some games the pats wr's and te's never seem to be wide open. today there were a few occassions. but it's my growing opinion that the pats scheme and paly calls are not creative and do not confuse defenders causing the recvr's and te's to be open.

I personally think the detroit scheme had better production through 3 quarters and it's not because they collectively have better wr's or qb.

It seems week in and week out, they struggle to get guys open with consistency.

Opinions?

2. PatsSteve1

PatsSteve1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I personally think the detroit scheme had better production through 3 quarters and it's not because they collectively have better wr's or qb.

It seems week in and week out, they struggle to get guys open with consistency.

Opinions?[/QUOTE]

* The Patriots are averaging about 4 turnovers a game the last 5 games. That'll make any O look bad.

3. The Gr8est

The Gr8est In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0

Maybe if we had better DBs, opposing WRs and QBs would look worse.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2006
  4. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

good point