PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cold, snowy/rainy weather predicted for Bills game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Heard on the radio that it will be 20's-30's and rain or snow on Sunday night. I will be very interested to see how our high powered offense performs under these conditions. If we look good I will be very excited for the rest of the year (not that I'm not excited already!). How did Moss do in cold weather games while with Minn.? They are in a dome, as is Detroit, but Green Bay & Chicago are outside. Anyone remember?

Heard on the radio that it will be 20's-30's and rain or snow on Sunday night. I will be very interested to see how our high powered offense performs under these conditions. If we look good I will be very excited for the rest of the year (not that I'm not excited already!).
This will be interesting to see. Both the Pats and the Bills play on FieldTurf, so rain/snow in Buffalo will have a similar effect as it would in Foxboro. It will be night and cold, much like an 8pm Saturday night divisional round playoff game would be in Foxboro.

Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
Heard on the radio that it will be 20's-30's and rain or snow on Sunday night. I will be very interested to see how our high powered offense performs under these conditions. If we look good I will be very excited for the rest of the year (not that I'm not excited already!). How did Moss do in cold weather games while with Minn.? They are in a dome, as is Detroit, but Green Bay & Chicago are outside. Anyone remember?

I said this on the last Buffalo weather thread. When it comes to Buffalo and predicting the weather, it's pretty useless. No one up here checks the forecast because of lake effect weather. It's impossible to predict. It could snow a foot in my yard, and Ralph Wilson Stadium which is less than 10 miles away won't even see a flake.

Sunday
Partly sunny with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s.

I think the snow comes in early as stated below....so maybe not game time...and possibly leaving early Saturday to get there...

Saturday
Partly sunny with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s

I said this on the last Buffalo weather thread. When it comes to Buffalo and predicting the weather, it's pretty useless. No one up here checks the forecast because of lake effect weather. It's impossible to predict. It could snow a foot in my yard, and Ralph Wilson Stadium which is less than 10 miles away won't even see a flake.
'stater's all over this. Around these parts it's best to wait until 10 minutes before game time to see what the weather's going to be like.

good///a real football game ! :rocker:

Too bad the Patriots play in a dome now and have no way to prepare for these terrible conditions :rolleyes:

It could snow a foot in my yard, and Ralph Wilson Stadium which is less than 10 miles away won't even see a flake.

Not even a Flutie Flake?

Sunday: A chance of snow or rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.

Doesn't sound too bad right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye