PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coincidence? Rickey Williams fails another drug test on the eve of my 420th post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
call me naive, but that's relevant how?

4/20... April 20th... National Marijuana Day. At least that's what I recall... I'm no dopehead or anything.

stinkypete said:
Long live Rickey!

Now that is funny! Great thread title............would you like some chips or Cheetos to go along with it?? :p

WOW! Cheetos! A whole bagful! But now I got cotton mouth!

ive always wondered the relevence of the number 420 to weed
someone once told me it had to do with the number police call out when they catch ppl in the act (damn pigs)
like: "We have a 420 in progress"
not really sure if its true

Bill's Girl said:
Now that is funny! Great thread title............would you like some chips or Cheetos to go along with it?? :p

Come on now...we all know poptarts are the best..... :D

PatsSaintsSox said:
Come on now...we all know poptarts are the best..... :D
Beg to differ. Peanut M&M's clearly the best. Besides, all it takes is one 'hot-icing-stuck-to-your-thumb-like-fricken-napalm' incident to realize that pop-tarts (at least heated ones) and mind-altering substances don't mix.
:D

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Beg to differ. Peanut M&M's clearly the best. Besides, all it takes is one 'hot-icing-stuck-to-your-thumb-like-fricken-napalm' incident to realize that pop-tarts (at least heated ones) and mind-altering substances don't mix.

LMAO!!!! Worse still is when the fruity filling is stuck to the roof of your mouth!

Bill's Girl said:
LMAO!!!! Worse still is when the fruity filling is stuck to the roof of your mouth!
That's bad too.. but DAMN the icing when heated in the toaster, truly becomes napalm-like... that $h|t sticks to your skin and burns and burns and burns.

Funny thing. When my wife first started her hand-made soap business she had my company build her website for her. Her main marketing focus was the all natural ingredients and pure essential oils that she made her soap with. While I was doing research for the copywriting for her site, I was tracking down the history on the whole essential oil thing...

I was transcribing the story about how some french chemist first 'discovered' the amazing healing properties of Lavendar essential oil after severly burning his hands in a bunsen burner accident, and then immediately plunged his burnt hands into a bowl of Lavendar essesntial oil that he was experimenting with (since it was the closest non-flamable liquid he had on hand) and miraculously his severe burn never festered, never produced blisters, and healed in remarkably short time. Hence the birth of the Essential Oil fad.

Swear to god... as I was condensing the few articles I could find about this event into an informational page for her site, I plopped a Pop-Tart in the toaster, late at night, and stoned with the munchines. Midway through my rewrite of the paragraph about the chemist healing his burns with Lavendar Essential Oil, the Pop-Tart popped out of the toaster, I grabbed it, and the damned melted icing on the top of it stuck to my thumb and litterally burned liked what I imagined Napalm would. I had to scrape it off my thumb, while still buring, with the edge of the counter and within a few minutes I could see a dime-sized blister forming on my thumb. I figured, what the hell... great test for the bull$h|it that I'm having to write for my wife's web site! So I ran to her supply closet, grabbed a bottle of pure Lavendar essesntial oil and covered my burnt thumb with it.

It felt better almost immediately, but I was still doubtfull as I went to bed. I woke in the morning fully expecting to see a nice burn-blister, but there was almost nothing there. The next day it was almost completely indistinguishable from my other thumb. I was stunned.

Two things stuck with me from that incident. First, not all of the tree-hugger granola-cruncher claims about pure essential oils is bull**** asI first thought. Secondly, Pop-Tarts fresh from the toaster and mind-altering drugs do NOT mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back