PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coheed&Cambria=Aqua4ever04

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
just want to make sure everybody knows who they are communicating with. yes its aqua the four times banned but still returns clown.

Last edited:
just want to make sure everybody knows who they are communicating with. yes its aqua the four times banned but still returns clown.

Let's hope he does not get banned 'again'. I always look forward to his threads for laughs.

:D

How'd you figure that one out? Considering I told you, you must've done some serious detective work.

And Rookie, you were never here when I was. I don't think you know what you're talking about. :lol:

How'd you figure that one out? Considering I told you, you must've done some serious detective work.

And Rookie, you were never here when I was. I don't think you know what you're talking about. :lol:

Did he not see how things work around here? 5 Usernames??? Seriously? - Ian

Did he not see how things work around here? 5 Usernames??? Seriously? - Ian

Aqua has been banned repeatedly and re-registered under different user names. Kind of a no-no. ;)

He's such an inept tool of a Phin fan that I would hate to see him banned again. Easy target practise for us with his myriad bozo predictions that are invariably wrong. :p

oh really? all anybody has to do is read the thread[throw the dolphins a bone] to know i outed you yet again lol. caught in yet another lie lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back