PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

COBBS vs. MARONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
scott99 said:
Everybody, please look up the work SARCASM in the English dictionary. I believe Oswelek is being sarcastic. I can't believe people actually fell for this.

umm..scott??? nobody was reacting to that statement, we all new it to be sarcasm. if you try reading the original post on the thread maybe, just maybe, you would have a clue.

Oswlek said:
With the strong showing that Cobbs has made, I will be very surprised if Maroney makes this team.

Agreed. And Cassells is leading the league in preseason passing, and has put Brady to shame; lucky for Brady that we don't have another backup option.

This isn't something you even joke about. Anyone who has suggested Cobbs over Maroney even sarcastically should face punishment. Those who were serious should be hunted down via their IP number and brutally beaten with blunt objects. This is ridicolous. I am actually starting to dislike P Cobbs now just b/c of the number of morons who think he's this amazing find.

frankiesfly said:
this is where you can pick tour back. I like both backs and feel confidence in both of them. I give maroney the edge, I like the way maroney can make players miss, his intensity, and his off the line quickness. Who do you like in the cobbs, maroney match up?

Well since I am picking which back would I prefer to go on tour with, I would need to go with Cobbs. Despite Maroney's great dreads and quickness off the line, I think Cobbs has the burst and mass appeal to sell more tickets. But I would need to audition them both on base guitar first. Anyone know about thier vocals?

Besides, I would not want to take the best running back from my favortie team just before the season starts.

Digger44 said:
umm..scott??? nobody was reacting to that statement, we all new it to be sarcasm. if you try reading the original post on the thread maybe, just maybe, you would have a clue.

Got news for ya Digger, the original post is also - - FrankiesFly also started a thread today saying the Pats will go 16-0 and that BB will be voted "The Greatest Coach Ever".

Thanks for feeding the troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back