PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coaching has been horrible down the stretch and stupid today

Completely disagree.. you have not been moving the ball well at all, you are deep in their territory and just need a single yard. I would agree that the actual playcall on 4th & 1 was stupid but the decision to go for it given the context was reasonable.

Completely disagree.. you have not been moving the ball well at all, you are deep in their territory and just need a single yard. I would agree that the actual playcall on 4th & 1 was stupid but the decision to go for it given the context was reasonable.
This

You don't know sports then

You'll get blasted, but I have to agree. Last two games of regular season, end of first half of jets game, first half of Miami game, and not kicking the field goal, are all bad decisions imo. Get ready for the disagrees.

Totally agree should have gone for the FG to cut it to 5. A TD would have put them up by 2 and would never would have gone for the 2 point play. BB I thought his decisions were rushed.

Decision to go for it was fine. The ****ing playcall McDaniels drew up was horrific. The O-Line couldn't block for **** and you call that? **** McDaniels
Yep, this. WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH PLAYACTION? Just a waste of a precious half-second that with that red carpet of an O-line meant certain death.

That's you entire argument ? Cute.. try to add something to the conversation for a change..
lol. It is obvious they needed the three points. BB acted like a disappointed fan going for it there with 6 minutes left. "d%#*!@t I wanted a TD now Go for it go for it." Dumb.

Not kicking was one of the dumber moves of this year by a coaching staff that seemed a bit out of it's element this year
Oh shut up chicken little. You're using hindsight to fuel your argument. When your offense has been getting ****ted on all day and you're that deep in your opponent's territory and it's 4th and 1, you go for it.

If Denver runs out the clock on the next possession everyone complains about kicking. Wasn't a no brainer but I think I would have kicked it personally.

It's you that doesn't know sports
bring it GLM ... if you can. try to defend not kicking FG in that situation. That's right, you can't.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back