PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coaching B+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patters

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
For the most part I agree with Burke's grading of the Pats and Broncos, but giving BB a B+ because he left his starters out there? The Pats were coached brilliantly, and the point was to play four full quarters. I think this goes in BB's top ten best coached games of his career. Grade: A+ in my opinion.

Tom Brady turns in fabulous effort in New England Patriots' defeat of Denver Broncos - Chris Burke - SI.com

Coaching: The game plan was flawless. When these teams met during the regular season, New England had all sorts of trouble stifling the Broncos' ground attack. That wasn't the case in the rematch -- Tebow had no room to free up his option looks, no matter where he went with them. New England raced out to an early lead, then kept its foot on the gas until late in the fourth. The only head-scratcher from Bill Belichick: Leaving his offensive starters on the field throughout, despite enjoying a comfortable lead and seeing Hernandez exit with a possible concussion. Grade: B+

No way that wasn't an A+.

That's a team that was ready to play.

Just listening to the mediots on the radio, both stations are lamenting that BB left the starters in and what might happen to the starterss..

Give me a f..ing break, on a day that they should be reveling in an historic win, they have a need to find fault.

Anyone who follows this team, knows that this is the was BB does business and the way he coaches.. you play until the final whistle.

What happened last night is no different than any other game, with that being said saw a lot of different folks on Defense in the 4th quarter and they did not miss a beat.

You play 16 games to get ready for these three...

For the most part I agree with Burke's grading of the Pats and Broncos, but giving BB a B+ because he left his starters out there? The Pats were coached brilliantly, and the point was to play four full quarters. I think this goes in BB's top ten best coached games of his career. Grade: A+ in my opinion.

Tom Brady turns in fabulous effort in New England Patriots' defeat of Denver Broncos - Chris Burke - SI.com

Coaching: The game plan was flawless. When these teams met during the regular season, New England had all sorts of trouble stifling the Broncos' ground attack. That wasn't the case in the rematch -- Tebow had no room to free up his option looks, no matter where he went with them. New England raced out to an early lead, then kept its foot on the gas until late in the fourth. The only head-scratcher from Bill Belichick: Leaving his offensive starters on the field throughout, despite enjoying a comfortable lead and seeing Hernandez exit with a possible concussion. Grade: B+

The proof that its an A+ is that the guy giving the grade gives a B+ because he doesnt understand that part of the A+ was a play 60 mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots