PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CoachB...will he be on the Big Show???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I know they have mentioned it last week that he would be appearing...thinking MOnday, but I have listened for awhile and...no word at all about it. As if he isn't today, tomorrow or this week. Just curious as there are some questions I think need to be asked...(at least..)

Re: CoachB..will he be on the Big Show???

I know they have mentioned it last week that he would be appearing...thinking MOnday, but I have listened for awhile and...no word at all about it. As if he isn't today, tomorrow or this week. Just curious as there are some questions I think need to be asked...(at least..)

he usually comes on between 5-6 pm but that was during the season...I had no idea he would keep doing it into the offseason.

Last week..they said he has done a wrap up after the playoffs and they expcted him THIS week...I know it is usually later but no mention at all yes or no..almost like he turned them down and they did not wish to mention it..

I don't recall him ever doing it over the phone and they are not at the Gillette studio anymore. also ... I doubt they will do it without Fred & Steve and they are all done for now ...

My take ... they'll ask him some questions when they are at the Gillette studio pre-draft ... not going to get much more than we're moving on ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes