PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coach of the Year & MVP

Jimmy Johnson just said Bill Belichick is the coach of the year because he's done more with less.

But then he said what most of the nfl world thinks that he's won too many accolades. So he went with Ron Rivera.

Howie Long agreed with Jimmy on the too many accolades.

Jimmy Johnson just said Bill Belichick is the coach of the year because he's done more with less.

But then he said what most of the nfl world thinks that he's won too many accolades. So he went with Ron Rivera.

Howie Long agreed with Jimmy on the too many accolades.

Funny, that didn't apply to Manning in 2009 when he won MVP over Brees or in 2011 when you had reporters that actually vote for MVP arguing that Manning should win it while injured because of the Colts record without him.

Let's be serious for a minute here Salva135. That one dimensional O that started off as 2TE-centric then morphed to 5 wide and then to run heavy games before finding some balance is incredibly one dimensional. I mean, the whole air it out to come back against the Saints and Broncos met with a heavy dose of run all over the Ravens is so one dimensional, it left me scratching my head.

Every time I read an opposing fan comment on the Patriots it becomes clear that they never watch any of our games.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back