PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

coach bellicheck cancells 2006 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
after reading posts from gay4ever04[aqua4ever04] where he proclaimed he was 100 percent sure the dolphins would win the east .coach B said whats the point the season is over gay4ever04 said so lol lol lol

Last edited:
Bro, as annoying as trolls are, you aren't representing this board, or the Patriots very well by being messed up to them.

do you really think you represent the patriots by posting here ?:rolleyes: you should lighten up life is short and having a sense of humor helps make the ride more fun.

patriotspride said:
after reading posts from gay4ever04[aqua4ever04] where he proclaimed he was 100 percent sure the dolphins would win the east .coach B said whats the point the season is over gay4ever04 said so lol lol lol
haha, atleast he's starting to go away, i haven't seen him post in a while.

mavfan2390 said:
Bro, as annoying as trolls are, you aren't representing this board, or the Patriots very well by being messed up to them.

Yeah I couldn't agree with you more. I am only here for a place to debate the beasts of the AFC East and get perspective from Pats fans.

Underoath said:
haha, atleast he's starting to go away, i haven't seen him post in a while.

I was on vacation, but luckily for you guys. I'M BACK!!!

I'm glad you decided to make a thread to single out a single poster. Tons of class on your part and I'm sure all Pats fans are thrilled for your tremendous contribution to this message board.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I'm glad you decided to make a thread to show everybody what a jerk i am .because to be honest i am.i just hate the pats because they have been so good for so long and my dolphins continue to suck .there thats the truth i said it. Tons of class on your part and I'm sure all Pats fans are thrilled for your tremendous contribution to this message board.
no argument here :rocker:

I'm pretty sure in the T.O.S it says not to mis-quote anyone. I never said that and that is a big no-no that you wrote words and said that I said them. Mods, this guy seriously needs to be banned, that is crap and you all know it!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I'm pretty sure in the T.O.S it says not to mis-quote anyone. I never said that and that is a big no-no that you wrote words and said that I said them. Mods, this guy seriously needs to be banned, that is crap and you all know it!

Please understand kids like patriotpride don't represent the majority of the board, nor of Patriots Nation. If you go back, he hasn't even posted in the main forum, just about the Red Sox and Larry Brown: a typification of the bandwagon Patriot fan. His only activity comes from childish name-calling and sparring with you.

He's not even clever enough to conceal his portion of "your" quote, as it appears impossible for him to deviate from diction as "i am .lol. lol..lol:"

I'm glad you decided to make a thread to show everybody what a jerk i am .because to be honest i am.i just hate the pats because they have been so good for so long and my dolphins continue to suck .there thats the truth i said it. Tons of class on your part and I'm sure all Pats fans are thrilled for your tremendous contribution to this message board.

I'm thoroughly embarrassed and again, hope you don't view this as the typical Patriot fan behavior.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Please understand kids like patriotpride don't represent the majority of the board, nor of Patriots Nation. If you go back, he hasn't even posted in the main forum, just about the Red Sox and Larry Brown: a typification of the bandwagon Patriot fan. His only activity comes from childish name-calling and sparring with you.

He's not even clever enough to conceal his portion of "your" quote, as it appears impossible for him to deviate from diction as "i am .lol. lol..lol:"

I'm thoroughly embarrassed and again, hope you don't view this as the typical Patriot fan behavior.

No matter what team, there are always going to be a few bad apples for fans. Very classy post though Pats1. I totally understand what your saying and I try my best to show everyone here the respect they deserve. I would just like the same thing in return and would really appreciate it if I was never mis-quoted again. You can understand why that would upset me quite a bit.

omg .get a life :D :D :D :D you two are pathetic .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back