PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CO Pats Fan - Are there others??

Status
Not open for further replies.

copatsfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey All - I've lived in Denver for over 6 years now and refuse to jump on the Broncos bandwagon!! I will forever be a Pats fan!! So, are there any other CO Pats fans out there, and if so, are there any bars in Denver that my fellow Pats fans meet to watch the game? I'd love to hang with some hometown fans for the game this Sat. and do NOT want to go anywhere where there will be nothing but whiney Bronco fans (and of course they'll all be whining after we kick their butts!!). Let me know!

copatsfan said:
Hey All - I've lived in Denver for over 6 years now and refuse to jump on the Broncos bandwagon!! I will forever be a Pats fan!! So, are there any other CO Pats fans out there, and if so, are there any bars in Denver that my fellow Pats fans meet to watch the game? I'd love to hang with some hometown fans for the game this Sat. and do NOT want to go anywhere where there will be nothing but whiney Bronco fans (and of course they'll all be whining after we kick their butts!!). Let me know!

We have someone by the name "DenverPatsFan".

We are thinking of moving out to the Colorado Springs area in a couple of years.

Does that count?

I think "Bronco Freak" must actually be a Pats fan, as he's done nothing but make Bronco's fan's look exceptionally stupid

I don't think he could make Bronco's fans look any more classless if he were trying - so I suppose its possible that he actually is trying to make them all look bad

Howdy

There are plenty of tickets out there. Go to the game and cheer your team in person. Prices are not too bad either. Check out stubhub and craigslist. Not even close to the outrageous prices out in Foxboro. Take the light rail and tailgate with us. PM me if you are interested.

Denver, I just sent you a PM.

copatsfan said:

Yep, there's CPF. I have a feeling that he is a transplanted New Englander living in CO at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back