Welcome to PatsFans.com

CNNSI's Don Banks Patriots Postcard

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by bbaptiste, Jul 28, 2006.

1. bbaptiste

bbaptiste Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Best note from his article:

"But in reality, a little perspective is in order. Only five Patriots -- those three plus guard Joe Andruzzi and linebacker Roman Phifer -- who started in New England's Super Bowl XXXIX win over Philadelphia in February 2005 are no longer with the team. That's not exactly a mass exodus, folks."

Add in this years draft gems and....YUP!!! See y'all on South Beach in Feb.
  3. njpatsfan

njpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Someone who lives in Brookline should know better than to call Gillette - "The Razor Blade".

R
  4. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +58 / 2 / -0

Nor did I - I said something a few weeks ago about him being a national writer not knowing what he was talking about when it came to the Patriots.

I'd have to think if he lives around here he's a lot more knowledgable about the Pats than I gave him credit for.

Sorry Donny

Regarding BB's rant about how "easy" camp is today, I think they are smarter about how they train the players these days, and unlike BB's early coaching days, there's less "beer and smoking" in the locker room as referenced by another coach recently.

Used to be a lot of the guys just weren't serious about their health and conditioning and needed a bootcamp to get "gameready" but were probably never on top of their came.

Just think of it as an NFL full of Johnathan Sullivans - so camp was necessarilly longer and more "cruel" to whip the guys into shape
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2006