PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CNN/SI Patriots Postcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. wow, this guy is really bullish on Burgess. but let's see how healthy he is; we know he's good and we know he's gonna be hungry after doing time in Oakland.

As for an SB appearance being a "fait accompli," I don't want to hear no talk about nothin' like that, even if it is in French! it's a one way ticket to jinx city and it just riles up folks like the Steelers.

Last edited:
I stopped reading when the guy said this has to be the most boring place for camp....Why would a college campus be more entertaining than Patriot Place. And why would watching the Patriots up close be any worse than any other team because they give less face time bogus it should be about what goes on on the field.

Last edited:
I stopped reading when the guy said this has to be the most boring place for camp....Why would a college campus be more entertaining than Patriot Place. And why would watching the Patriots up close be any worse than any other team because they give less face time bogus it should be about what goes on on the field.
He was upset the Pats wouldn't let him play on the slide.

i found his whole piece 'boring'.

I had not seen Welker's comment on Edelman before

"We have a lot of similarities. He reminds me a lot of myself when I was a rookie ... He's been a big eye-opener for a lot of guys here, and the way he's been working and playing has been a great thing to see."

I had not seen Welker's comment on Edelman before

"We have a lot of similarities. He reminds me a lot of myself when I was a rookie ... He's been a big eye-opener for a lot of guys here, and the way he's been working and playing has been a great thing to see."

Is Welker slyly intimating that Edelperson should be cut, as Welker was as a rookie? Heh.

With a last name like REITER,this guy was born to a sports columnist :)

Is Welker slyly intimating that Edelperson should be cut, as Welker was as a rookie? Heh.
scratzer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing