PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Club Seat Season Ticket Holders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasco75

Rookie
Reaction score
I know that most season ticket holders on this forum have already received their tickets last week. I am a club season ticket holder and have not yet received them.

Are there any Club Seat ticket holders here and have you received your tix yet??

Thanks...

I know that most season ticket holders on this forum have already received their tickets last week. I am a club season ticket holder and have not yet received them.

Are there any Club Seat ticket holders here and have you received your tix yet??

Thanks...

I am not club, but also, have not got mine yet - they mail them out in different groupings, so fret not. May be another week for everyone.

Thanks...
they werent sent out with all the rest called and they said they will be here this week

Thanks...

This is a public service annoncement on behalf of Patriot nation: SIT IN YOUR FREAKIN' SEAT FOR THE WHOLE GAME THIS YEAR AND MAKE SOME NOISE instead of hobnobbing in the lounge. Those red club seats have been a bane to the live experience ever since Gillette opened.

This is a public service annoncement on behalf of Patriot nation: SIT IN YOUR FREAKIN' SEAT FOR THE WHOLE GAME THIS YEAR AND MAKE SOME NOISE instead of hobnobbing in the lounge. Those red club seats have been a bane to the live experience ever since Gillette opened.
the fans that go every week is not the problem, its the corporate give aways that are the problem, not much you can do , if the corporates didnt step up you would driving to hartford

the fans that go every week is not the problem, its the corporate give aways that are the problem, not much you can do , if the corporates didnt step up you would driving to hartford

Great Posting!!

Trust me, me and my buddies that have seats have NOT missed a game. We go faithfully every week, are in our seats by the singing of the National Anthem, and don't leave until the end (providing we're not getting blown out). I understand the whole corporate America thing going on at the Club Seats. It kind of ticks me off when I see a woman in a fur coat in the row in front of me sipping white wine from a champagne glass, but WE'RE NOT ALL LIKE THAT!!

I'm actually grateful for the Club Seats. It gave me an opportunity to get season tix right away and not be placed on that mile long list waiting for my name to be called. Granted, it costs me an arm and a leg, but hey, you only live once!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey