Welcome to PatsFans.com

Clintons (now we have two of them)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 1 / -9

The Clintons are getting warmed up, I'm glad Obama doesn't have a Cat, I like Cats.

Agents of Sen. Hillary Clinton are spreading the word in Democratic circles that she has scandalous information about her principal opponent for the party's presidential nomination, Sen. Barack Obama, but has decided not to use it. The nature of the alleged scandal was not disclosed.

America's "First Black President" is getting ready to Slaughter this poor Black Guy, watch your back Obama, the Arkansas Hit Men are coming after you.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=23467
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -23

we had two Bushes, they replicated Sherman's march to the sea.. so not much can be worse than that.. too many Bushes and too many Clintons at 1600 Penn Ave. Time for a change.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 1 / -9

I agree I have lost a lot of respect for Bush, not because he invaded Iraq but because he stayed there, the hell with those people let the UN help them as for Saddam and the two monsters he called his sons they needed to be killed they were a threat to Mankind they were three Animals, Bush also lost me when he sat idly by and allowed our country to be invaded by 12 million criminals (illegal aliens) and now want us to accept them and support them, well fu-ck George Bush and that Bastard governor who wants to hand out ID's (drivers license) so they can roam our country and take advantage of all the things we have worked so hard to make available for our citizens, George Bush and the Democrats now want to hand our country over to the rotten enemy invading criminals, dirty bastards, McCain was in on it too and it ruined him in the political world he is now nothing but a blubbering piece of sh!t he should pack it up and go home.

As for the Clintons a politician can't sink any lower than those two bastards.
    Our country is being ruined.
    :bricks: