Welcome to PatsFans.com

Clinton smacks FOX

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +399 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Clinton's a jackass. His answer isn't about what he should have done, it's about what his critics thought of what he was doing. If (D)s want to say that Bush has f*cked up by not getting Bin Laden, fine. But Clinton was equally bad. And he does a heck of a job defending himself because he speaks well, always has, always will.

Regarding Fox, I guess we should make a law that all TV news outlets have to be Liberal :rolleyes:
  3. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I don't understand why Bill Clinton even gave Fox News the interview in the first place?

Fox News is just a propaganda arm of the Republican Party.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

Old Billy Blue Dress lost his cool on public TV, no cute "lip biting" for the girls on this one.

The heat is on him for doing nothing to fight terror, and he is petrified that the history books may lay some of the blame if not all right on his sorry a$s for the Slaughter on 9/11.

Clinton had 8 years :rocker:
    Bush had 8 months :rocker:

Morons like me can figure that one out, and Billy Blue Dress knows it.
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

i heard his temper tantrum was being downloaded lke crazy in youtube. Didn't see it myself, cause I'm not really interested in him anymore. I heard he was wagging his finger when throwing his tantrum. A sure sign he was lying about whatever.
  6. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +89 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

After watching that , I am convinved that he is the Anti-Christ. He just oozes pure evil and just drains the life out of you with each word that comes from his wicked mouth. His voice pierces ears like nails on a chalk board with every lie that comes out with the new fake southern draw.

I hope Chris Wallace does not have any cats, because after that beatdown interview he gave to the AC, I fear they will be killed. Or Wallace will just a1l of a sudden kill himself.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

The man is trailer park white trash with a great line of bullsh!t, he was made for the rotten profession of big time politics, how can the public trust or believe a man that deceives his own wife and daughter, if he lies to them imagine what he does to us.

He didn't get that name "Slick Willie" by quoting the bible.

His lying sh!t and dishonesty is what makes him a great politician, politicians are all rat bastards, when you vote you have to pick who you think is the best of the bad lot of, Rat Bastards. In my book Clinton is the worst lying immoral, dishonest politician to come up out of the sewer in my lifetime.
    :bricks:
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

It's amazing how in this thread and the one about charitable expresidents, the response of the righties is to name call. Clinton makes them very defensive because he exposes their lies to the American people, and they cannot take him on when one must argue the facts. The righties are so blinded by their hate for Clinton, they're incapable of seeing how irrational they become.

BF faults Clinton for defending himself so effectively! Patsfan calls Clinton a liar. PFIEL calls him the anti-Christ. Harry_Boy, whenever he hears Clinton's name, he can't help but think about sex. Hate to say it, but their responses to the video are a little hysterical. They shouldn't be so oversensitive -- it clouds their ability to reason and they end up posting childish comments that lack substance.
  9. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +399 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

I don't think I said that. Billy boy is just a great talker that he can talk his way out of anything unless you actually listen to what he says then you see the BS. But, sure, on the surface he sounds effective.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

There millions of people out there that feel just as we do, yes I do bring up Sex a lot when I hear his name, that isn't my fault thats Clintons fault, he gave me the ammunition and I use it (history will too) lets face it THAT IS WHAT HE IS BEST KNOWN FOR, he is a "dirty joke" all over the world, he is also a "cat killer".
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

I thought he handled himself well, my issue has been that sooner or later he will wake up and put forth a whole bunch of truths that he has kept silent about, and tell what really happened. His problem is he is too nice, but as a lot of folks are he can only be pushed around so long and then he will fight back. It is amazing how he is portrayed on Drudge, Purple Faced Rage... my view is he gave Chris Wallace a good ***** slap.
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 5 / -2

i haven't seen the entire interview but i did find it interesting that he said to gobuy Richard Clarke's book, cuz it's all in there. I personaaly think Clarke is a disengenuous individual. Anytime a person tosses out criticism in his own defense, coincided by a book release, I throw up a red flag.
  13. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

I'm not even liberal, but after the past 15 years, I have to say Clinton comes out a LOT better than Bush. Bush is arguably the worst President in our history, IMO.

Also, I am continually amazed at the mindless zombies who continue to support Bush, and love to repeat catch phrases over and over that are put out by the GOP. All Rove has to do is throw out a catchy sentence that is easy to remember, regardless of whether it actually fits the circumstances, and these sheep just eat it up.

14. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

The plea for purjury (where he gave up his law license) labeled him a liar not me.
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

By God I'll have to look into this one, why hasn't Hillary or the Uncle Teddy Gang ever brought this up, why didn't Billy Blue Dress ever mention this, where the hell was Dan rather, where's Sean Penn & Danny Glover, this is big news, hot stuff, Limbaugh & Fox News are all done now, this is proof that Billy Blue Dress is the greatest Leader the world has ever known, statues of Billy will be on every City Hall in America, Churches will Remove statues of Jesus H Christ and replace them with William Jefferson Clinton.
    God Is Great
  16. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +785 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

He doesn't want anyone to remember that he bombed a POWDERED MILK FACTORY/PHARMACEUTICAL FACTORY..killing innocent women and children in the process. This is just another left attempt to rewrite history...it's been goin on since FDR sh1t the bed.
  17. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +785 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

NEM .... you and all the others who want to rewrite history are clueless. My 2 Clinton threads have produced silence...stop trying to rewrite history by painting the man as our greatest savior...he was a criminal who was always too busy mopping up his own trail to go after OBL. Anything that was done was done by Albright and not by Clinton. She ran foreign policy without him for much of his criminal term of 8 years.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2006
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

Billy Blue Dress is running scared, BLAME is headed his way, he panicked, he showed his true colors, he lost it, now the truth finders will dig even deeper, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY WILL FIND?

Hillary beat the sh!t out of him last night.

GOD IS GREAT
  19. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 5 / -2

I'm still trying to figure out what record Slick Willy was trying to set straight. As for Republicans pushing to get us out of Somailia, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Afterall, it is the duty of Team A in the two party system to publically oppose the position of Team B, regardless of principles. Just think Social Security. Clinton and the Dems said it was a problem in the 90's. That it was in danger of going bancrupt and needed an overhaul. Repubs vehemently disagreed. Enter the GOP presidency, and alas, the GOP now says that Social Security is going bancrupt, and needs an overhaul. Surprise, surprise, the Dems disagree. See my point? Where I would offer criticism of Somailia is with the man who ultimately makes the decision. There are countless Dems who want us to pull out of Iraq, to which the man in charge has said no. With respect to Somalia, Clinton said yes.
  20. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

IIRC any pubbie concerns about staying in Somilia was the lack of a mission deifiition where the military was essential. We were there to support humanitian efforts not effect a change in the basic situation on the ground. There was also the issue of the commanders on the ground requesting equipment they felt was needed to protect our troops and being turned down by the CiC.