PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clint Oldenburg makes it to the big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Activated by the Jets off their practice squad.

Good to see.

Who's Clint Oldenburg? ............... :singing:

Good to see.
good to see???? are you a jets fan???just because he was drafted by us means nothing, hes with the enemy now

Good to see.

So has the duck from the Aflac commercial.

Also good to see.

Yeah the Jet's poach our picks that's not great as far as i'm concerned they can be career bench warmers or make some critical mistake in a game to contribute to a loss.

;) #76 having a bad hair day.
300h.jpg

I liked the guy and thought he hjad potential as a very decent backup. He had a long learning curve however ... probably why he was cut. He was a 3 sport athlete so he was all around guard, TE and I think DL in college. Oh well ... in Belichick we trust.

Last edited:
good to see???? are you a jets fan???just because he was drafted by us means nothing, hes with the enemy now
It's good to see the Jets have to start a guy who couldn't make out practice squad.

But also, I like to see guys that we cut or waive do well. I feel differently for guys who spurned us, or calused us grief in leaving.

So I root for WMG, Givens, Klecko, Patten, etc, and against Branch, Vinatieri, etc.

Last edited:
I'm confused. First you said he made it to the big time and then you said he was activated by the Jets. So which is it?

And we care about the Jets players....why?

Good to see.

This can't possibly be true. We've been assured by multiple Patsfans.com draft gurus that this year's Patriots' draft was terrible. Therefore, it's simply not possible that any player (other than Meriweather, and they aren't even sure about him) could possibly be good enough to play for teams in the NFL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back