PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Click for cans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Campbells Soup is popular in farm areas.

Clicked and voted. Only 36?? Wow, it must not have caught on with all the message boards yet.

It says the limit is one click per day per person, so we should sticky this so that we can all remember to do it everyday (Lord knows most of us log onto this site everyday).

voted, at 51 now....someone go post this on patriotsplanet as well! By the way what happens to the winner?

mtbykr said:
voted, at 51 now....someone go post this on patriotsplanet as well! By the way what happens to the winner?

Yeah, once the Planet Bots gets wind of this, everyone else will be playing for second place!

shmessy said:
Yeah, once the Planet Bots gets wind of this, everyone else will be playing for second place!

You're a mod, can you sticky this or does Ian have to do that? Or is the sticky-worthiness up for debate?

I was expecting something else when I saw this thread...

Brownfan80 said:
It says the limit is one click per day per person, so we should sticky this so that we can all remember to do it everyday (Lord knows most of us log onto this site everyday).
*cough* clear your cookies *cough*

T-ShirtDynasty said:

That'll just make me fat, I don't see what that has to do with voting more than once.

:D

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Advocating bulimia is DESPICABLE!

Brownfan80 said:
You're a mod, can you sticky this or does Ian have to do that? Or is the sticky-worthiness up for debate?

Maybe Ian can. I can't do anything sticky with my computer.

(OK, step right up, who'll be the first poster to hit that slow pitch outta the park?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back