PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon facing season long suspension

Just realized this is probably the wrong forum. Apologies and please move mods.

I was against trading for him last year for this reason alone. One of the most talented receivers in the league but he just can't seem to shake his demons. What a damn shame.

Marquise lee to browns

Well maybe that's why the Patriots didn't trade for him last year when so many people on here wanted them to. He had already failed 5 drug tests in under three years. I believe this makes it 6 in under four. It's easy to want somebody to change. It's harder for them to actually do it.

The Browns seems to get in their own way.

I'll say it again. Mike pettine is from the rex ryan stupid school. He should have drafted Watkins yesterday instead of letting the bills get him.

Better draft a receiver now!!!!

I'll say it again. Mike pettine is from the rex ryan stupid school. He should have drafted Watkins yesterday instead of letting the bills get him.
They can still get Lee, Robinson, or Matthews. It's not like they're out of options.

Same old Browns.

That franchise is cursed.

i wonder what the browns SB part would look like with this type of news

a310c7494e7832cb073cd60e6860552d.gif

It's only marijuana (a harmless drug) and petty to warrant a season-long suspension.

Although it's funny how this happens less than 24 hours after they drafted their future bust QB

sucks for their fans. but an idiot nonetheless.

It's only marijuana (a harmless drug) and petty to warrant a season-long suspension.

But he knows the rules and that his next infraction meant a year out, the guy is a moron.

They can still get Lee, Robinson, or Matthews. It's not like they're out of options.

no, but i don't think that those other players are nearly as good as watkins.

Although it's funny how this happens less than 24 hours after they drafted their future bust QB
I don't subscribe to the position there is no such thing as a harmless illicit drug @TBR. I put alcohol in the same category given some of the questionable decisions I've made when drinking to excess in my younger years. ;)

Regarding Gordon, it's truly amazing that's he's gambled his career for the stuff. Also, there goes my dynasty cornerstone.

Well maybe that's why the Patriots didn't trade for him last year when so many people on here wanted them to. He had already failed 5 drug tests in under three years. I believe this makes it 6 in under four. It's easy to want somebody to change. It's harder for them to actually do it.

One would think the money would provide some incentive.

This is why you cannot rely on players like Gordon.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back